Week 16: Bills at Bears on Christmas Eve

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, John Gianelli said:

Just to illustrate the difference in airports, the director of operations for Buffalo-Niagara International Airport this morning said we have 4,000 gallons of pavement de-icing fluid ready.

And I still doubt it’s going to make much of a difference at Buffalo or Chicago. I’d be shocked if many flights make it out. 

15 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

Labatts is tradition. 
#1 sales in ROC BUF. 
Brewed by Genesee in USA. 
Replacement for Budweiser in many ways. 
BILLS COLORS, eh?

Budweiser sucks!  Although I had my fair share of it when I went to school in Saint Louis and many of the kids in the dorms were local and had parents who worked there...it was awesome because they were given two free 24 pack cases a month and many didn't drink it all so they let their kids bring it to the dorms.  No matter how bad it was, nothing beat free as a poor college kid!

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

Labatt's, Budweiser, Molson, Coors....🤢

It's all corn syrup beer. It all tastes like moose piss.

Support your local microbrewery! Drink beer that tastes like beer!

I like craft beet but also like Corona and Guinness...I will say that Budweiser's version of Corona, which was called Tequiza(not even sure if they make it anymore) may have been the best beer I have ever drank.  It was soooo good!

Edited by Big Turk

15 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I like craft beet but also like Corona and Guinness...I will say that Budweiser's version of Corona, which was called Tequiza(not even sure if they make it anymore) may have been the best beer I have ever drank.  It was soooo good!

I used to love Tequiza.  I don't think it's available anymore (I've looked for it). Really tasty; great summer drink.

Definitely more into the micro's now.  We have a lot of good ones locally where I am.

6 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I’m expecting the Bears to Run, almost the entire game. 40+ rushes, run the play click below 5 secs every play.

If we storm out our Nickel D all game like usual it could be a long game.

Is Klein healthy?

Our nickel D has held up against the run for most of the season, don't know why it would magically stop holding up now...

Top 5 in total rushing yards allowed

15th in YPC

Top 10 in TDs allowed via the rush

DVOA run defense top 10

I dunno man, seems to be working. Our issues haven't been because of the nickel, its been missed tackles. 

Edited by PaattMaann
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Lost said:

Why does McD hate on Elam so much?  I thought he had a great game and should be getting 90% of snaps at corner.   I just don't get where the issue is.

Using the term "Baby Steps" seems to be uncharacteristic of McD too. Normally he is pretty tight lipped and full on coach speak if he is down on someone. Sounds like he's giving him a backhanded shot there.

1 hour ago, Fleezoid said:

Labatt beats the crap outa Genesee. Especially Genesee Cream Ale. I like it, but prefer Molson Canadian. 

Chicken Wings Love GIF by Buffalo Wild Wings

Genny Cream Ale? I’d rather strain urine through Fat Bastard’s soiled underwear and drink that before Genny Cream swill.

48 minutes ago, Lost said:

Why does McD hate on Elam so much?  I thought he had a great game and should be getting 90% of snaps at corner.   I just don't get where the issue is.

Probably because we only see the plays he is involved in but there are a lot of other ones that we don't see...don't know what his assignment is on the play, don't know where he is supposed to be on the play, if he used the proper leverage, shade technique, made the proper adjustment if the play/coverage assignment was changed by Edmunds, how he switches off on receivers when they try to set up picks, etc...

There are far more things that go into all these decisions that McD sees in practice on a daily basis and in games that we don't understand.

Edited by Big Turk

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That's dangerous we're 0-3 without Poyer.

That's a "trifecta" of "things I really really don't like about this week's injury report": Josh suffering from "general elbow soreness", Poyer with a knee injury missing 2 practices, and Mitch Morse still in concussion protocol (I think the likelihood is high he will miss this game).

🤐

2 hours ago, Logic said:

Labatt's, Budweiser, Molson, Coors....🤢

It's all corn syrup beer. It all tastes like moose piss.

Support your local microbrewery! Drink beer that tastes like beer!

One is impressed, but a little concerned, at your apparent ability to collect actual Moose Piss for a taste comparison

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

That's a "trifecta" of "things I really really don't like about this week's injury report": Josh suffering from "general elbow soreness", Poyer with a knee injury missing 2 practices, and Mitch Morse still in concussion protocol (I think the likelihood is high he will miss this game).

🤐

One is impressed, but a little concerned, at your apparent ability to collect actual Moose Piss for a taste comparison

Hopefully it's more of a Milano rest the knee for the game situation, the extra couple days they'll have after this game will be nice.

If we need to miss Poyer this is the game.

We will be sitting in a 2-deep shell playing zone most of the time with a spy on Fields and eyes in the backfield.

Their only playmaker on O is Fields. That’s it. He holds the ball the longest and just takes shots downfield but their O has no consistency.

Play zone, rush 4 in a contained rush with a spy and limit his rushing lanes. He’s going to make some plays.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Since1981 said:

Labatts is tradition. 
#1 sales in ROC BUF. 
Brewed by Genesee in USA. 
Replacement for Budweiser in many ways. 
BILLS COLORS, eh?

I'm spoiled by craft brewing. The only mass produced beer I can drink is Yuengling. Hard pass on anything Bud, Miller, Coors or even Labatt.

29 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Did Poyer miss any snaps in the game?  What the hell is with this team and players who finish games with no apparent injury but then have injuries that keep them out the following week(s)?

Edited by Big Turk

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Did Poyer miss any snaps in the game?  What the hell is with this team and players who finish games with no apparent injury but then have injuries that keep them out the following week(s)?

its super irritating and it feels way more prevalent this season than the past. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.