NFL week #15 - Around the NFL - W/ playoff implications Cincy / Tampa and Chiefs/Texans separated

BuffaloBill

Belichick is one arrogant coach.  You did not pass to get into FG range but you have them run the lateral drill?   Take a knee and try to win in OT.  You have a stout defense and the offense was moving the ball.  Insane ending

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Nitro said:

Belichick is one arrogant coach.  You did not pass to get into FG range but you have them run the lateral drill?   Take a knee and try to win in OT.  You have a stout defense and the offense was moving the ball.  Insane ending

I don’t think Belichick is the one that called the lateral drill. I think the players took that upon themselves to do that. A couple players may be walking back to Boston tonight. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

The just played a clip of the color guy during that last play saying "This must be the dumbest team ever!" :lol:

I heard that, it was priceless lol. Was that the great Scott Zolak?

In any event nothing beats the Michael Holley meltdown after last year's playoff game

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Success said:

Pats fans are calling it "their buttfumble."

What a beautiful weekend.

Jets = ButtFumble

Cheaters = AssPlanting

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.