NFL Week #15 - Fish at Buffalo - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, stevestojan said:

Honestly, I didn’t understand it. With the weather, a kick is no guarantee and if he runs in, best MIA can do is a miracle TD to tie. 

Maybe 13 seconds have spooked us a bit. The wind doesn't look too bad in fairness. Just snow.

I think it was the right call. If it didn't pay off, we go to OT with the offense starting to look sharper and the defense getting a grip of their plays.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, UKBillFan said:

Maybe 13 seconds have spooked us a bit. The wind doesn't look too bad in fairness. Just snow.

I think it was the right call. If it didn't pay off, we go to OT with the offense starting to look sharper and the defense getting a grip of their plays.

Clearly Singletary does not trust the defense as much as he does the Offense and Bass. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

Chiefs...13 seconds...that's why

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NUT said:

A win is a win. But I Fraiser needs to move on after this season.

I kind of agree, but we tightened up slightly after their first TD of the first quarter. I have a lot of sympathy for the D on the second - they got an excellent 3rd and out and Lewis messed the bed.

5 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Wow great cliff hanger... but we needed a snow storm and PI to pull it off. Still have a lot to clean up for playoffs, team out of sync. 

Quoted for stupidity. Specifically the part of the DPI. That was legit and the bills were getting screwed on penalties/calls all game 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.