Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Jets at Bills

BillsFan619

The Jets are a feisty team. But, the Bills know the stakes and know what time of year it is. They’ll be prepared to hold their lead in the AFCE as well as the #1 seed as they play the Jets.

Last year, the Bills defense showed Mike White what a real NFL defense can do against him. I expect the same to happen this week as well.

Tre has been playing solid since his return. I expect him to play most of the game (if not all of the game). Look for him to get his first INT of the year as well as lock down his side of the field. He’ll set the tone and be the first on defense to get an INT as Mike White has a multiple INT game.

He’ll have Mike White regretting that he ever said he should’ve been a number one pick.

Who ya got, Bills Mafia? Go Bills!

Thanks for checking in, @Freddie's Dead. I appreciate it, bro.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1

On Offense,  I think it's going to be about the quick strike passing game. The fastest and quickest WR we have is my man, Lil' Dirty. May only get 1 receiving TD, but has his best stat game of the season. 8+ catches for 100+ yards.

On D, If Milano's out, I'm going with Klein. Just seems like the kind of game he is built for.

FcLb1MRagAAaLkC.thumb.jpg.7f7b2797e6617d8ad1eed7ad373c9004.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

my gut feeling is that it has to be someone in the passing game, and that’s because I think Josh Allen is going to show out. Allen, being the perfectionist that he is, has probably put more focus and mental preparation into this game than any other because you know the first meeting left a bad taste in his mouth and he’s always seemed to bounce back from similar situations in his career. Patriots last year comes to mind first. They beat us in the first meeting. Allen was unable to deliver at the very end of the game. And pats have had no answer for him ever since that night. 

now, I know it is easier said than done with the EXTREMELY talented defense that the Jets have, but I think the Bills find a way this time around, and hopefully the refs don’t let Sauce get away with blatant pi because sadly that will be a factor as well. 

anyway , if Allen is having a big game, I’m going with his “go to” Stefon Diggs as this week’s impact player. Kind of surprised I’m not seeing his name much. I guess it’s the respect for Jets Corners?

30 minutes ago, BobBelcher said:

I know it is easier said than done with the EXTREMELY talented defense that the Jets have, but I think the Bills find a way this time around, and hopefully the refs don’t let Sauce get away with blatant pi because sadly that will be a factor as well. 

He's extremely talented but I can't remember the last time a rookie CB came into the league and "garnered" so much respect from officials. He gets away with quite a lot of physical hand play.

5 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I agree. If I remember correctly, he was not there last game and was sorely missed. Having Milano, Edmunds and Poyer on the field at the same time, makes this Defense much much re effective.  

Agreed! All you had to see was what happened when Edmunds went down during the Vikings game. That earned him a new contract IMO. Milano & Poyer are always good for that big splash play. I expect Poyer to seal the deal w/ a game ending pick. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/10/2022 at 8:34 AM, John from Riverside said:

I think we have seen just how different our defense looks without Tremaine Edmunds

We didn't miss a beat back when he missed his first game.

Can't remember which one that was now!

But it's true.  

On 12/10/2022 at 4:54 AM, Realist said:

Groot, he has to get to White early and often. Think he will have a big game with Von out.

On 12/10/2022 at 6:42 AM, Clyde Smith said:

McKenzie 

Groot

On 12/10/2022 at 3:45 PM, CSBill said:

The Philosopher: Greg Rousseau

Congratulations on picking Groot, fellas.

A sack, causing a fumble, etc. He had a good game.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.