NFL Week 7 - Around the NFL - Gameday thread (Bills have bye)

BuffaloBill

Just now, Playoffs? said:

This week is gonna suck. We’re just gonna hear about how great Mahomes and the chiefs are. 
And Lord help us if the Dolphins win and Tua’s 5 yd screen passes turn into 80 yd TDs.

Can we just play Green Bay already??

No need to rush let the boys rest and get healthy 

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

I’ve thought this before… and then been surprised come SB Sunday.

A certain SB 25 comes to mind. The score in the AFCCG, or anything that came before it, have no impact on the Super Bowl. You have to go out and PROVE you are the better team. 

5 minutes ago, TheCockSportif said:

Less than 40 yards for CMC.  I still kinda regret that he isn't on the roster.  HAHA.

To be fair he just got into the building a few days ago so he hasn't been fully incorporated into the offense yet. But clearly it was a dumb luxury trade for a team that is floundering at QB and needs corners.

4 minutes ago, Process said:

This year's Superbowl is going to be the biggest blowout we've seen in a long time. 

The Bills and Chiefs are just so much better than everyone else. 

Thats what I thought when the Bills faced the Giants in Tampa in SB25. They play that game 9 more times and it ends in a Bills blow out, but of course everything went sideways in that game including that last kick.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Playoffs? said:

This week is gonna suck. We’re just gonna hear about how great Mahomes and the chiefs are. 
And Lord help us if the Dolphins win and Tua’s 5 yd screen passes turn into 80 yd TDs.

No... the Jets fans will be the worst. Especially that one troll who comes around here.

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

All you’re going to hear about is the Jets because soooo many of the NFL’s talking heads are open Jets homers. 

2 minutes ago, Flucod said:

Is Geno Smith for real? They might be one of the NFC SB contenders, who would of thought of that?

I said this earlier in the thread.. Seattle moving on Wilson for a haul at what appears to be at the best possible time is turning out to be one of the smartest moves I have seen in a while...

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The 49ers used three 1st round picks, one 2nd round pick, two 3rd round picks, and a 4th round pick on a bust QB and a RB.

Draft picks are overrated  but don’t forget the 5th pick as well 🤣

Edited by Putin
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

To be fair he just got into the building a few days ago so he hasn't been fully incorporated into the offense yet. But clearly it was a dumb luxury trade for a team that is floundering at QB and needs corners.

They probably panicked in order to keep him away from the Rams.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

jeff wilson looked more impressive running the ball for them today.

1 minute ago, Perry Turtle said:

This Jets/Broncos game has set the NFL back 50 years.  Both teams would have been better running the single wing and wishbone offenses the whole game.

But the Jets are 5-2, and we'll have to listen to the BS all week.

No we’re not the ones who will have to listen the Lolphins and the Patriots do !!! 

Just now, Roundybout said:

Zach Wilson passed for 120 yards, I'm sorry I'm not taking the Jets remotely seriously especially with Hall possibly out for some time.

I agree, but just about every other team looks horrible right now. Jets have a decent formula going.

How bad does the league have to be when you have a qb who can barely throw for 100 yards a game and yet his team wins?

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Jets look terrible tho overall...especially on offense. We should drub them.

The Jets are decent but sometime it’s not who you play, but when you play them that matters. Green Bay became derailed in London and Denver is just woeful offensively.  Jets got them both at a great time. Hopefully the Bills can capitalize on GB as well.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.