NFL Week 7 - Around the NFL - Gameday thread (Bills have bye)

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Yep 100%. But an insurance game surely helps. 

Also, our remaining schedule may be a bit more challenging than how it looked before week 1.  

Also, I’m so sick of the Chiefs. 

Heard he bet $160k today. 

It does.  Long season still to go.

Just now, Perry Turtle said:

Is there a team who made more bad decisions than Denver did this past off season?  The Raiders are close, but at least they can score a touchdown or two.

When I think of bad decisions, the Browns come to mind quickly. 

• Agree 4

9 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I'm trying to listen to some games on nfl+ but they are all is Spanish. Anyone know why, or how to fix?

Go to where the games are listed. You'll see 3 dots on the right hand side of each game. Click it and you can choose which broadcast to listen to. I believe you're listening to the SAP broadcast.

Broncos punt on 4th and 1 the fans start booing they say don’t boo the decision there’s 11 mins left and you have a good defense. If you think your defense is good go for it. Then if you don’t make it you expect them to hold to 3. Now there’s 6 min left and your piece of dog ***** offense has even less time. They probably aren’t going to score regardless but punting there…gtfo

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Broncos punt on 4th and 1 the fans start booing they say don’t boo the decision there’s 11 mins left and you have a good defense. If you think your defense is good go for it. Then if you don’t make it you expect them to hold to 3. Now there’s 6 min left and your piece of dog ***** offense has even less time. They probably aren’t going to score regardless but punting there…gtfo

Their defense is more likely to score than their offense, either way.

Edited by UKBillFan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.