NFL Week 7 - Around the NFL - Gameday thread (Bills have bye)

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Well I guess Hall won’t be playing for the Jets in two weeks against the Bills. 

Carter isn't bad as his backup. However, the Jets whole offense has been very poor aside from a big play here and there by Hall. Thier defense is good. However if Hall misses time that's a huge blow to their offense.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Has he been making out with Darnold?

I wouldn't rule anything out at this point. Perhaps he just has Darnold's old locker and the cleaning staff is terrible.

1 minute ago, Bills2022 said:

Is it?  They have a QB that can win the Super Bowl.  The NFC is weak.  Nobody will be surprised if they get to the Super Bowl.  They are showing right now they can play with the 2nd best team in the NFL.  They are fully capable of beating the Bills or Chiefs in the Super Bowl if they get a few breaks.  They have a great roster with a good, but not great QB.

They literally lost superbowl and champ game because Jimmy G always makes critical mistakes.  They may get there on great defense and good running game but I doubt they win it.  They would get there more so because the NFC is weak.  They just threw away an entire draft on a RB when they were already good at running the football.  I think the move kind of makes sense for them to be all in one year but I dont think its going to work and they have zero chance of getting a franchise QB either.

2 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Is it?  They have a QB that can win the Super Bowl.  The NFC is weak.  Nobody will be surprised if they get to the Super Bowl.  They are showing right now they can play with the 2nd best team in the NFL.  They are fully capable of beating the Bills or Chiefs in the Super Bowl if they get a few breaks.  They have a great roster with a good, but not great QB.

And on the flip side, they might not even win their division... look at how Jimmy G has played the last 2 drives..

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

The quality of football in this KC-SF game is just a different sport compared to all the early games.

I know the Bills are really good, but this year has honestly been the worst quality I've ever seen in the NFL. Just about every single game you watch is bad football. Even the so called strong teams look like straight garbage with the exception of a select few

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, buffblue said:

I know the Bills are really good, but this year has honestly been the worst quality I've ever seen in the NFL. Just about every single game you watch is bad football. Even the so called strong teams look like straight garbage with the exception of a select few

And there's whispers Goodell wanta to add 3 or 4 teams 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, buffblue said:

I think the lack of starters playing in the pre-season along with less off-season practices has led to a terrible start to the season quality wise. I also think defenses are catching up to offenses playing 2 high safeties again to limit big plays and forcing offenses to play longer drives where the more plays you have the more mistakes you can make. 

I do think that the NFL will have to negotiate with the union to allow a little more in terms of off-season practices and I think teams will play starters more in the pre-season. 

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

They should be level headed and non biased about the refs like the Bills fans are...

Yeah I posted that, and then pictured a parallel scenario here.  But it’s the bye week and shouldn’t I be allowed to scoff at the overreaction of other fan bases this one time without self awareness?? 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.