NFL Week 7 - Around the NFL - Gameday thread (Bills have bye)

BuffaloBill

5 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Garrapolo got drilled into the ground with the guys full weight on him. Not allowed to do that. It was a good call. And I hope every single Chiefs fan is crying right now at this game. It’s beautiful.  

No he didn't. I mean, I dislike the chiefs as much as the next guy, but that was not RTP. He hit him at the waist. Like perfect strike zone hit. He landed on his legs. It's the type of tackle the NFL should want made.

Just now, Billznut said:

Brady being miserable doesn’t help Bills fans at all. Now if Mahomes is miserable, that’s far more important to me. I root for that every single day. 

Brady was a cocky POS for 2 decades that benefitted from rule changes and refs calls.  I at least respect Mahomes.  I have none for Brady.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Brady being miserable doesn’t help Bills fans at all. Now if Mahomes is miserable, that’s far more important to me. I root for that every single day. 

The hell it doesn't

Every bit of suffering that devil incurs is a gift

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Brady was a cocky POS for 2 decades that benefitted from rule changes and refs calls.  I at least respect Mahomes.  I have none for Brady.

Don’t get me wrong, I hate both players with a passion. Brady is no longer a threat to us. Mahomes is, so I will actively and happily root against him for the next 10-15 years 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Snappysnackcakes said:

Rodgers is gonna come at us with everything he has next week.

Go Bills

Dude...who cares? They suck. People need to stop acting like we need every team at the hugest disadvantage possible to win.

We are the best team in the NFL. Over half the teams could literally play their A+ game and still take an L with our C- game 

Edited by Big Turk
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Rodgers isn't coming with squat. His head is fried, he acts like he's too good for Packers (and maybe skill wise he's not wrong). Let me put it like this.

I'll take "Washed up former NFL greats for $800."

This QB was once great, however has eaten all the Packers cap money, decided he doesn't want to teach rookies, is more worried about outside football interests and found Legumus The God of Mushrooms.

"Who is A-a-ron Rodgers?" 

Love it!!!

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

Mahomes benefits from refs calls in the present like no other player in the NFL

In the present, maybe.  Allen gets them too.  Brady had probably 2 decades of every flag going his way.  Mahomes and Allen don't even have 1/4 of the flags that they argued for compared to Brady.

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

I saw somewhere that Allen had the most RTP penalties called in his favor over the past few years.

That's good. Gotta protect America's QB!

Yeah I’m not talking RTP penalties. Mahomes gets far far more defensive holding and pass interference calls going his way than any other QB, Allen gets very few of those calls over the years. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Billznut said:

Yeah I’m not talking RTP penalties. Mahomes gets far far more defensive holding and pass interference calls going his way than any other QB, Allen gets very few of those calls over the years. 

Gotcha...

I think we'll see that change as well as time goes on.

17 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

That's why the O. Coor. looks even worse. Not need to even run anything but 63 belly. Or even, take a knee. You are easily in field goal range. Take the knee and live to kick with very little time left. 

So, don’t listen! Run your own running play and fall the ***** down- IN BOUNDS! Damn, I hate stupid football players! God knows we had them in Buffalo for 17 years of the Millenium.

Like Cletus McKelvin, for example!

3 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Mahomes should win MVP because of awesome passing TDs like that. It definitely wasn’t a running play *wink*

I missed it, I'm guessing it was a 1 yard pitch that the rb ran for 20 yard td?

Edited by The Wiz

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I feel like he doesn’t know how to improvise like Mahomes or Allen can

He runs out of the pocket and you know he is either going to launch a ball downfield or throw it away...nothing magical is going to happen like it can with Allen or Mahomes.

Just really stiff as a runner without any wiggle and doesn't use his size

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Mahomes should win MVP because of awesome passing TDs like that. It definitely wasn’t a running play *wink*

Presenter on Sky just said Mahomes won't have an easier TD 'throw' all season.

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

What exactly is wrong with Singletary? 

He's fine. But if we picked Hall we wouldn't have chosen Cook later on.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.