NFL Week 7 - Around the NFL - Gameday thread (Bills have bye)

BuffaloBill

100% LOVED that Panthers win!

Even in my most fevered anti Brady daydreams I didn't see Tampa losing to the Steelers and Panthers back to back!

Just wish the Saints had another win or two because of that division.

Also, Bruce Arians is underrated. Dude was great everywhere he went but Tommy didn't like someone yelling back. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 3

1:00 - Root against Brady - check.  Next 4:00 root against Chiefs/Jets, 8:20 root against Dolphins, Mon night root against Cheaters.  NFL got me again

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What the heck happened to the Detroit offense? They were unstoppable the first few weeks, now they can’t get a touchdown. 

Teams caught up to their scheme...what usually happens after the first month or so to teams that are doing it with smoke and mirrors a lot...

RASB and Swift are both out as well which didn't help.

Just now, H2o said:

Oh yeah. The Pack look horrible. Oh how the mighty have fallen. 

Next week is key for them.  Should Rodgers actually care about playing football, he will be a man on fire.  But rather, I think that he's a man who's done with football, and who just wants to troll people on podcasts.  Let's see how it goes, but if the Bills show up, which most certainly they will, then that's a guaranteed L for the Packers.

Just now, TheCockSportif said:

Next week is key for them.  Should Rodgers actually care about playing football, he will be a man on fire.  But rather, I think that he's a man who's done with football, and who just wants to troll people on podcasts.  Let's see how it goes, but if the Bills show up, which most certainly they will, then that's a guaranteed L for the Packers.

If you are a star QB and your team trades away your #1 receiver, you have every right to be upset. Especially off a deep playoff run.  Can you imagine the Bills trading away Diggs?  Packers GM is a clown.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.