NFL Week 7 - Around the NFL - Gameday thread (Bills have bye)

BuffaloBill

Just now, Putin said:

There’s nothing wrong being conservative !! 

I take it there's nothing wrong with being conservative?

20 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Also saw Blackshear in the game!

Not sure how he's done on KOR today because I am watching on redzone channel and they don't show kicking plays generally,  but Blackshear has averaged 28 yards per KOR on 8 returns entering this game.

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

If I'm Brady, I'm calling Gis tonight and telling her she was right 

Nah, he's toast.  And it wasn't just this season.  People have gotta know what's up / manage the reality of their own relationships.  When they make the movie (Tom Hanks will star as Tom Brady and Helen Mirren as the Gis), this will all become clear.  It'll be set during Christmas, on the Lifetime network, and Tom Brady will cry after he's paralyzed during the filming of a television commercial.  Gis will confirm that it's still over before, on Christmas Day, gifting Tom some gloves and socks, but of course he can't open them, and he can't put them on.  He's a quadriplegic.  So, the movie will end with a subtle, Kenny G-penned outro, and an ambiguous set of end credits, where I guess, Tom Brady can walk again.  You'd think that I'm drunk (didn't drink today), high (not into it), or delusional (possible, but have you seen TikTok?!), but yeah, this could be a real thing.  And I'd definitely be interested in watching it. 

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Brady should just retire...clearly his mind isn't in it. TB getting smoked by a Panther team with a 3rd string QB and Steve Wilks as HC...pathetic

He’s saving what he’s got left in the tank for next season with the Lolphins !! 

Just now, TheCockSportif said:

Nah, he's toast.  And it wasn't just this season.  People have gotta know what's up / manage the reality of their own relationships.  When they make the movie (Tom Hanks will star as Tom Brady and Helen Mirren as the Gis), this will all become clear.  It'll be set during Christmas, on the Lifetime network, and Tom Brady will cry after he's paralyzed during the filming of a television commercial.  Gis will confirm that it's still over before, on Christmas Day, gifting Tom some gloves and socks, but of course he can't open them, and he can't put them on.  He's a quadriplegic.  So, the movie will end with a subtle, Kenny G-penned outro, and an ambiguous set of end credits, where I guess, Tom Brady can walk again.  You'd think that I'm drunk (didn't drink today), high (not into it), or delusional (possible, but have you seen TikTok?!), but yeah, this could be a real thing.  And I'd definitely be interested in watching it. 

That is awfully specific. Do you have a treatment we can sell to producers?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

If you post something on a page before the most current one sometimes it won't act like you've posted, so you'll hit submit multiple times to try to get it to work but it actually works each time you do it.

You are 100% right !!! 

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

Would love to see the entire Bucs OL just lose their sh!t on Brady sitting on the bench and yell and betrate him

I hate Brady, but this loss is on Mike Evans.  They never recovered from his ridiculous drop.  That was beyond awful.  

Just now, JDubya76 said:

That is awfully specific. Do you have a treatment we can sell to producers?

You can steal this, and if you have a full head of steam to bring this glorious production to fruition, just ping me in Message here when it'll appear on the Lifetime network.  You know that I'll be watching, and will most certainly give a positive review on Yelp.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to report that Tom Brady is absolutely finished.

We will see in the next two weeks.  Ravens on Thursday night with national audience.  Then Rams in 4:30 National game the next week.  I can see them firing Leftwich and their offense coming alive. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.