NFL Week 7 - Around the NFL - Gameday thread (Bills have bye)

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Lamar Jackson is even worse. How the media claimed him to be an MVP candidate is beyond me

Because he is electric. And if teams allow him to, he WILL destroy you. He has a very elite skill set, but that does not make him unstoppable on the level of the “true two” as I’ve been calling them (Mahomes and Allen).

Watching non-bills football gives me such appreciation for our franchise and fan base as it follows:

- a deep roster, talented at all levels, including rookies, back ups, ever Special teams

- how well coached and ready to play the teams are. Very few boneheaded plays. (hence all the pick 6’s this week)

- the elite talent we have (Allen, Diggs, Miller)

- energy…some of these teams and fans just feel flat. Bills Mafia is next level.

I love football. But I LOVE the bills. 

4 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Washington is such a garbage team. They're not only bad but boring as hell. They remind me of the drought era Bills

Guess Rivera gets riverbooted 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.