NFL Week 7 - Around the NFL - Gameday thread (Bills have bye)

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Zach Wilson sucks ass

He has not been very impressive, he does flash athleticism but he doesn't play fluidly and it is leading to a Jets offense that has to run the ball in order to get going and with Hall possibly out the Jets are going to need to lean on Wilson more to generate offense. 

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

NFL Football is SO FREAKING BORING to me when the Bills are not playing. 

I love NFL football but this season has been filled with a lot of bad football. Some good non-Bills football too but a lot of mediocre to bad football being played right now.

27 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Is it?  They have a QB that can win the Super Bowl.  The NFC is weak.  Nobody will be surprised if they get to the Super Bowl.  They are showing right now they can play with the 2nd best team in the NFL.  They are fully capable of beating the Bills or Chiefs in the Super Bowl if they get a few breaks.  They have a great roster with a good, but not great QB.

And they have a HC who's even more of a big game loser than Fat ***** Reid. Bring 'em on.

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

I love NFL football but this season has been filled with a lot of bad football. Some good non-Bills football too but a lot of mediocre to bad football being played right now.

Count your freaking blessings… is my mantra!

I don’t care whether they whip the Little Sisters of the Poor in the SB!

They all count the same.

1 minute ago, Rico said:

And they have a HC who's even more of a big game loser than Fat ***** Reid. Bring 'em on.

The Eagles are the only team out of the NFC that I think can compete with the Bills. 49ers simply don't have the QB talent and are really really getting hit hard with the injury bug. They are talented but with Jimmy G at QB it limits your offense.

4 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

My.

I’ve been around for the first 17 years of the millennium where the EXACT OPPOSITE was true!

I was too. And to be honest that’s when I also started really seeing myself getting bored with this league and started moving to college. 

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Ewww, Juszczszyk got a finger caught in a Chief mask on the stiff arm. Yoinked it out of joint... and THEN he switched the ball TO that hand to barrel through for the first down. That's some All-Madden stuff.

Boom!

2 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

The Eagles are the only team out of the NFC that I think can compete with the Bills. 49ers simply don't have the QB talent and are really really getting hit hard with the injury bug. They are talented but with Jimmy G at QB it limits your offense.

I'd expect the Bills to win by 2+ scores against anyone from the NFC

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Niners about to tie this one up though. You guys laughing at Jimmy but he’ll come through. 

It wont be Jimmy coming through.  It will be the rest of the guys around him making outstanding plays.  This game is close because Jimmy is doing the opposite of coming through.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

I was too. And to be honest that’s when I also started really seeing myself getting bored with this league and started moving to college. 

College is even worse. There's like three teams worth anything out of a hundred 

10 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

He has not been very impressive, he does flash athleticism but he doesn't play fluidly and it is leading to a Jets offense that has to run the ball in order to get going and with Hall possibly out the Jets are going to need to lean on Wilson more to generate offense. 

He makes a lot of bad decisions and puts the ball in danger. 

Just now, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

You can say that again!

• Haha (+1) 5

From the second half kick off there might be ANOTHER knee injury in the Seahawks-Chargers game. Nick Bellore this time; hit his knee on the ground making a tackle.

ETA - Thankfully he was able to run off. Now saying could be a concussion.

Edited by UKBillFan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.