All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

They where speculating on Get Up that there is in fact something going on between OBJ and The Bills.

If the Bills sign Odell would you be ok not drafting a receiver cause between Davis, OBJ, 14, Shakur, and possible Beasley back on a 1 year deal that is one heck of a receiver room. 
I guess we could double dip on the oline or go oline and safety.

19 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

They where speculating on Get Up that there is in fact something going on between OBJ and The Bills.

If the Bills sign Odell would you be ok not drafting a receiver cause between Davis, OBJ, 14, Shakur, and possible Beasley back on a 1 year deal that is one heck of a receiver room. 

I mean if they sign OBJ it's not going to cost us a draft pick, so I don't see why they couldn't do both.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

They need to draft a WR so they don’t have to pay Gabe and they have someone to take over when Diggs is old.

He hasn't really had a great season since he was 24 years old.  He'll turn 31 next season.  Here are his yards per target by season.

2014: 10.0

2015: 9.2

2016: 8.1

2017: 7.4

2018: 8.5

2019: 7.8

2020: 7.4

2021: 6.5

2022: DNP

Why would anyone want him at any price?

I jumped the gun and it cost me a 3 day vacation. I want to tell you why I prematurely said OBJ to the Bills. 
my daughter is friends with Dawn Kromer through her job . They were talking the other day and she told my daughter they are really trying to get him in here and are working through sone contract stuff. No one has any reason to believe me so take that info FWIW.

sounds like they are trying to get him here.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

He's a name but I would rather have a young, hungry, cheaper player. 

I'm a bit wary of guys with a history of ACLs, especially after blowing the same knee out twice. 

I think someone like Paris Campbell, young and hungry, will be overpaid initially. Probably get more than OBJ. The hope with Campbell or someone like that is they become a WR2 and outplay the contract.

2 hours ago, BeefCurtns said:

I jumped the gun and it cost me a 3 day vacation. I want to tell you why I prematurely said OBJ to the Bills. 
my daughter is friends with Dawn Kromer through her job . They were talking the other day and she told my daughter they are really trying to get him in here and are working through sone contract stuff. No one has any reason to believe me so take that info FWIW.

I believe you.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, boyst said:

Get him on a flight to some Asian country or something so he just goes and stays away. 

1 minute ago, Yantha said:

LOL....  I felt the same way this season when he would pop up at SOME game location with his shameless self promotion.  Hugging Tom Brady at pregame in TB reeked of desperation IMO.  It was a different game each week it seemed.    Where's Waldo??  lol

Edited by Yantha

On 2/20/2023 at 11:17 AM, BeefCurtns said:

Remember where you heard it first folks. 

Beef Curtains…

Thanks for the insight!

• Haha (+1) 1

JFC, (and I’m not talkin fried chicken) only a hundred and seventeen pages? Y’all’s falling down on the job here people, when I come back to this thread in a couple days I would like to see some actual participation…, 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.