All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

1 hour ago, boyst said:

Friend of mine made national news not long after 9/11 when a passenger tried to open a door mid flight in a freak out.

She punched the woman in the face, broke their nose and really roughed her up.

The best part was this was her first flight working and a small puddle jumper.

The stories they have insane. 

I remember this. It was obviously scary to the passengers that witnessed it but the weird part is you can’t physically open a pressurized aircraft door at altitude. It takes thousands of pounds of force. 

5 hours ago, Big Turk said:

I mean these are funny stories but it's a disgrace he decided to drive drunk putting other people's lives at risk.  Not cool at all and hopefully someone in the family had the balls to tell him in some strong words at some point. Seems from the way you tell the story it was a pretty common thing for him?

Bruce?  Yeah probably.

5 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Yes, Von said OBJ is visiting Bills this Friday...also visiting New York Giants and Dallas Cowboys. 

Von: "And I think, when he comes here...I don't think he's going to leave."

We'll see...

Edited by folz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, NewEra said:

that’s our only hope, because dallas has much better women, weather, tax’s.  

I mean there is only going be 5 games left for him to play in before the playoffs if he signs this weekend. Unless the Giants or Jerruh is going to lay down a fat contract (after trading away Amari Cooper because his contract was too big), OBJs best course of action is probably to sign with a great team with a great QB and make his case with the remaining games to get a big contract next year.

I think the Bills have a great chance of landing him for an end of season rental.

3 minutes ago, LEBills said:

I mean there is only going be 5 games left for him to play in before the playoffs if he signs this weekend. Unless the Giants or Jerruh is going to lay down a fat contract (after trading away Amari Cooper because his contract was too big), OBJs best course of action is probably to sign with a great team with a great QB and make his case with the remaining games to get a big contract next year.

I think the Bills have a great chance of landing him for an end of season rental.

Seems like he’s really seeking a 2 year contract.  Who knows if anyone will give him that but i think there’s a better chance that Jerry does before Beane would.  

i want him, but I don’t want to overpay.  

• Shocked 1

7 hours ago, NewEra said:

Seems like he’s really seeking a 2 year contract.  Who knows if anyone will give him that but i think there’s a better chance that Jerry does before Beane would.  

i want him, but I don’t want to overpay.  

I can't imagine Beane would risk 2 year money on this guy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

My Wife, is a Flight Service Manager, for a major airline. (37 years) She flies International routes, and has not had to deal with problem passengers. (Yet, anyway) It seems to be mostly, a U.S. domestic flight issue. She works with flight attendants who do fly 'domestic', and has heard lots of stories. Flight Attendants are the Police of the Sky.  They have to maintain order, when things look like they may go out of control. Usually, this means 'cutting somebody off', who is on the verge of having too many 'Mini's', or denying boarding, if someone is obviously $h¡tfaced. As I previously mentioned, there are protocols to be followed, and reports written, regarding any passenger confrontation.. If a passenger does not cooperate, with a flight attendant request, things can go downhill, in a hurry. I would be surprised, if there isn't any video of the OBJ incident.

Holy commas, brah. 

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

I can't imagine Beane would risk 2 year money on this guy.

I can't see anything but a 3-year deal

Deal for next season would be very incentive based, with contract rules for incentives and how and when the cap hits take place with "likely" and "unlikely" incentives, the cap hits wouldn't strike until 3-4 years down the line

This is the type of deal/player you hope for in a Super Bowl window

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

My Wife, is a Flight Service Manager, for a major airline. (37 years) She flies International routes, and has not had to deal with problem passengers. (Yet, anyway) It seems to be mostly, a U.S. domestic flight issue. She works with flight attendants who do fly 'domestic', and has heard lots of stories. Flight Attendants are the Police of the Sky.  They have to maintain order, when things look like they may go out of control. Usually, this means 'cutting somebody off', who is on the verge of having too many 'Mini's', or denying boarding, if someone is obviously $h¡tfaced. As I previously mentioned, there are protocols to be followed, and reports written, regarding any passenger confrontation.. If a passenger does not cooperate, with a flight attendant request, things can go downhill, in a hurry. I would be surprised, if there isn't any video of the OBJ incident.

My wife is a FA for American. There's needs to be a 2 drink max on all flights or no alcohol at all. She does a lot of Int'l flying but flights from Philly to Boston are brutal for drinking. Drink as much as they can for 1 hour flight and fights if cut off

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, nucci said:

My wife is a FA for American. There's needs to be a 2 drink max on all flights or no alcohol at all. She does a lot of Int'l flying but flights from Philly to Boston are brutal for drinking. Drink as much as they can for 1 hour flight and fights if cut off

Consider the start/stop destinations 😎

• Like (+1) 1

While Im not 100% sure he is a fits personality wise... I'm not really worried because VON is the guy to control/ mentor someone like OBJ.  he sure would provide much needed help on the field within the WR group (Gabe has really been brutal the last 3-4 weeks).   this so has a feel of we will do whatever it takes to win a Super Bowl or not kind of feel to it...   if if they do sign him and we don't win a SB... we would know that BB is going to do whatever it takes to make that final step.    I still think if we could ever get healthy we are good enough though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.