All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

2 minutes ago, NUT said:

I wonder if a win like this changes OBJ's mind to sign with the Bills over Dallas?

However, I just don't think the Bills are in a salary cap position to sign him to the kind of deal he's looking for.

honestly….do you think the Bills would be having a meeting with him if his agent thought we couldn’t make a good offer

$$$ can always be pushed around

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

If he were to sign here... I'm guessing he plays in 2-3 weeks.  Could really open up this offense.  Diggs and Davis can both be moved inside with OBJ and Brown outside in 4 Wide sets.  Mismatches all over the field. Lots of possibilities 

I don't think anyone really knows where he will be as a player coming back from two ACL surgeries. I don't think it is realistic to expect OBJ to be close to 100%. Brown may be washed, so this take is overly optimistic. I'd still rather OBJ signed with us. He might have enough to make a difference and if he does, much better its us and not KC or Dallas.

Edited by Dr. Who

8 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

F5 F5 F5 F5

Whoa.  so it's going to be that kind of day in the chatroom.....🙃. I dunno if the Bills sign him but  I'd be happy if they did. Excited for the idea of his possible contributions.  in any case.  and another weapon in our "deficient" offense. 

HA> I wonder if Diggs will really mind not getting those touches I dunno....he says he is advocating for the signing.

leave the math to the accountants. If he an help the Bills win the Super Bowl I'm all in.

m

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.