MNF- Raiders @ Chiefs 10-10-22

T&C

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Raiders have a decent pass rush centered around Crosby, and that’s it.  Back seven is mediocre at best. 

You seem to be clearly making this judgment based on the current game, so perhaps you should be informed of the type of defense they are facing.  

They were impossible to stop, which is why they only scored 10 points in the first half. 

I hope the Bills are watching this game closely.

KC is going to get every call at Arrowhead - they've gotta play disciplined football, stick with their coverages, and tackle well.

Allen is gonna have to be a beast in this one.

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Whats the motive though?

In the first half we thought the refs were against the Chiefs...

I just think its these muppet refs wanting the attention to be on them

It's not. 

Implicit bias is real

"The Chiefs shouldn't be down 17 to them.....with this crowd.  They must be committing penalties!"

Refs will never acknowledge this 

Edited by Big Blitz

The refs definitely helped out the Chiefs there. I didn't see a hold from Raider number 51 on slo mo on that missed FG from Chiefs. That's not happening when we face Chiefs next week because we're going to blow them out anyway.

Mahomes can celebrate his 4th TD all he wants. He has a low chance of getting 4 TDs against our number one defense nowadays.

Edited by Buffalo Ballin

Just now, sullim4 said:

I hope the Bills are watching this game closely.

KC is going to get every call at Arrowhead - they've gotta play disciplined football, stick with their coverages, and tackle well.

Allen is gonna have to be a beast in this one.

Can't stop em.  Can only outscore them,

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I hate Kelce. 

And how come the Chiefs have all their playmakers no one gets injured? Amazing,  One WR goes down and he misses one play then back in there

you know that anyone “Questionable” for KC is going to go against the Bills on Sunday

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.