LA Chargers @ KC Chiefs - TNF Game Thread

Simon

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

That Herbert pick reminded of the Jeff Tuel INT against KC returned 99 yards for a TD...

I had the same exact thought. 

Also watching the replay felt a lot like me playing Madden. As soon as Herbert threw it he charged the DB. He knew it was a bad decision before it left his hands. 

3 minutes ago, Process said:

Both QBs have looked like complete dog ****

In a sloppy game the QB that makes a couple difference making plays will get his team to escape with a victory. Mahomes has 2 incredible TD throws. Herbert is still searching for that game changing play. At this rate he might not get another chance to make it.

8 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Mahomes is the new Brady. Gotta horseshoe lodged right up his dirt chute. He's thrown 4 picks tonight. 2 negated by penalties, 1 overturned somehow, and then a complete drop. Amazing how lucky this curly headed ***** is.

This x100%. We had a front row seat for the Patriots BS luck for 20 years. I’m afraid that team is the chiefs now. Every ball bounces their way. Mahomes gets picked? Nope I see a flag. Gets picked again? Nope call overturned for no reason. Picked again? Nope DB drops it. And literally no matter what, the other team will always do 2 or 3 moronic things that they otherwise never would do just to give them the easy wins and ultimately home field advantage in the playoffs. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

The biggest difference between Allen and Herbert is the clutch gene but I will also say that Brandon Staley holds this Chargers team back. Every time I watch them, I never think they reach their potential. I feel like the Chargers should be winning comfortably and their down 7 with 5 mins left

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.