NFL "Around the League" Gameday thread

TBBills

4 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

No idea why Carolina doesn't just hand the ball to CMC.  They keep dropping back Superfly and his head is in a bad space, clearly.

Question is who is the leader on the team who can calm Mayfield down? If Josh gets in a sugar rush head space I imagine the likes of Diggs and Miller (or even Barkley) sitting him down and calming him. Who's doing that in Carolina? McCaffrey?

Edited by UKBillFan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Iverwig said:

Luck. People forget Mahomes had a bad game when he played them. 

The Chiefs were completely spent when they ran into the Bengals. I have the feeling we would have been the same so I'm almost pleased we lost in OT. That injustice should power us more than crumbling against the Bengals.

Just now, UKBillFan said:

Question is who is the leader on the team who can calm Mayfield down? If Josh gets in a sugar rush head space I imagine the likes of Diggs and Miller (or veen Barkley) sitting him down and calming him. Who's doing that in Carolina? McCaffrey?

They are the Panthers and they are not a good team. There H. Coach is not good so leadership will be lacking. 

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

Question is who is the leader on the team who can calm Mayfield down? If Josh gets in a sugar rush head space I imagine the likes of Diggs and Miller (or veen Barkley) sitting him down and calming him. Who's doing that in Carolina? McCaffrey?

Dude is clearly running on too much adrenaline.  Somebody needs to get him to calm the ***** down.

• Dislike 1

Just now, Yobogoya! said:

It would be great if Tua played just well enough in this system for the Dolphins to extend him in the offseason. 

Long shot I know, but that would be just delicious. 

I can't see it happening.  They'll make him play the 4th season.  The question is whether they pickup the 5th year option.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.