Cole Beasleys Buffalo home is for sale

Einstein

4 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

It’s beautiful.  Surprised he didn’t put in a pool, but probably never lived there in the off season.

Good point, I am disappointed it doesn’t have a recording studio. You’d think a rapper would have that sort of thing. 

• Haha (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Good point, I am disappointed it doesn’t have a recording studio. You’d think a rapper would have that sort of thing. 

I looked on the MLS Listing (I'm a realtor as one of my jobs). In the realtor notes, there is a basement sound booth that doesn't come with the house. They can have all the kitchen appliances, but not the sound booth. 

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I looked on the MLS Listing (I'm a realtor as one of my jobs). In the realtor notes, there is a basement sound booth that doesn't come with the house. They can have all the kitchen appliances, but not the sound booth. 

I’ve always wondering - Why does the MLS listing have more information than the public listing?

Certainly would save a lot of trouble if it were public. It would have prevented me from going to an open house of a lady that wanted to live in the garage for the next 10 years as a contingency of the sale. Apparently it was in the MLS listing but no where on Zillow.

• Haha (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I’ve always wondering - Why does the MLS listing have more information than the public listing?

Certainly would save a lot of trouble if it were public. It would have prevented me from going to an open house of a lady that wanted to live in the garage for the next 10 years as a contingency of the sale. Apparently it was in the MLS listing but no where on Zillow.

Holy ***** that really happened? That is just crazy.

I feel like doing that now... buying a house and flipping it with a contingency of me living on the property like a guest house for 10 years.

That just seems like it would save me lots of money over that period.

No rent + No property taxes

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

There are realtor notes that go in-between realtors. Nothing super secret. Things that come with the house vs what doesn't come with the house are most usually in the realtor notes. The buyer agent can discuss them with their perspective buyers.

So I'm assuming that one of you all would want to put in an offer on this house, and it's my responsibility to let you all know the sound booth doesn't come with the house. 

As for the lady who wants to live in the garage for the next 10 years, you would know from your agent that the lady would want to live in the garage for 10 years, you wouldn't put in an offer, the current owners would tell the lady to get out, and you can buy the house without the lady in the garage 

Edited by Draconator

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Holy ***** that really happened? That is just crazy.

I feel like doing that now... buying a house and flipping it with a contingency of me living on the property like a guest house for 10 years.

Sure did.

Beautiful home and she had converted the garage into a mini-apartment. She wanted to pay $70 per month for the next 10 years as a condition of the sale. Even so, there was a bidding war for the home due to a shortage of homes and it being in a vacation destination. 

• Shocked 1

34 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

What do you even do with 7k square feet?

It’s just for showing off, he would be considered a total loser if it was 2k sq ft. 😂

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Draconator said:

2k sq ft to someone of Beasley's stature is like 7k. It's all relative.

If it had to do with stature it would have been a studio apt, 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Just another meh McMansion. 

It’s not a McMansion.  Kind of a cool location way back off the road.  One of my favorite roads in OP.  Fun fact: MLB all star Dave Hollins used to own that home. 

EDIT:  it is “meh.”  You’re right about that.   No way he gets $1.5m for that place. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Wonderful said:

1.5 million for that home and lot is absolutely shocking.  Is real estate and land that inexpensive in Orchard Park??? 

It’s a wny thing 

we have probably the best prices for real estate across the country 

it’s everything else about NY that is a put off 

a 1 million dollar house in clearance is probably 3 million across the country

Somebody get this listing to OBJ's agent.

As a Californian I am always amazed by two things when driving around the Buffalo area and anywhere East of the Mississippi in general.

1. How green it is every where.

2. Lack of back yard fences.

Are fences a west coast thing? Just got back from a cousins place in Florida and hardly any of the homes in that tract had fences. It's kind of nice because it makes everyone's lot seem even larger. Would have to get used to the lack of privacy though. 

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Somebody get this listing to OBJ's agent.

As a Californian I am always amazed by two things when driving around the Buffalo area and anywhere East of the Mississippi in general.

1. How green it is every where.

2. Lack of back yard fences.

Are fences a west coast thing? Just got back from a cousins place in Florida and hardly any of the homes in that tract had fences. It's kind of nice because it makes everyone's lot seem even larger. Would have to get used to the lack of privacy though. 

I think it depends where In WNY

most of the burbs are fenced up in wny … If they aren’t large privacy fences they are usually at least small metal fences

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I think it depends where In WNY

most of the burbs are fenced up in wny … If they aren’t large privacy fences they are usually at least small metal fences

Some of the larger properties have barb wire fencing, but they are usually housing hundreds of “residents”. You do NOT want to be on the wrong side of THAT fence. 

OK, I just watched the end of The Shawshank Redemption. This may be related late on a Friday night.  :)

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

Some of the larger properties have barb wire fencing, but they are usually housing hundreds of “residents”. You do NOT want to be on the wrong side of THAT fence. 

OK, I just watched the end of The Shawshank Redemption. This may be related late on a Friday night.  :)

The house of the visually impaired on the eastside is surrounded by barbed wire 

I wonder why

On 8/18/2022 at 4:00 PM, machine gun kelly said:

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

It’s beautiful.  Surprised he didn’t put in a pool, but probably never lived there in the off season.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Who on earth designed the back of that house? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.