If Leading the Charge Would Imminently Result in Instant Death, Who Are Your Top 10 You'd Want to Lead the Charge on Saturday?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

46 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

1. OJ

2. Russ Brandon

3. Tom Donahoe

4. Willis McGahee

5. Gregg Williams

Strong list right here.  Real Strong.  Might even throw Ronnie Harmon in there as well.

Edited by Lv-Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1. My mother in law.

2. The "dancer" that stole my wallet back in '97

3. This one dude that cut me off in traffic and made me spill my coke

4. The dancer that sold me that coke.

5. IceBowl

6. Trent Edwards

7. The Amazon delivery guy. No real reason. Just don't like his face.

8. Dan Marino

9. Jim Carrey

10. That dolphin from Ace Ventura. Smug little bastard.

• Haha (+1) 10

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Thank you.  I think I will appropriate that, with credit acknowledged.

It's often mis-attributed to Mark Twain, but there's nothing in writing to confirm that he ever said it. Someone found a piece written by Darrow, which is the earliest document with the quote.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

1. My mother in law.

2. The "dancer" that stole my wallet back in '97

3. This one dude that cut me off in traffic and made me spill my coke

4. The dancer that sold me that coke.

5. IceBowl

6. Trent Edwards

7. The Amazon delivery guy. No real reason. Just don't like his face.

8. Dan Marino

9. Jim Carrey

10. That dolphin from Ace Ventura. Smug little bastard.

Those are some long-held grudges. Other than the Mother in Law thing... totally get that one.

8 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Great choice even though retired, all those pain in the arse slot receivers the Patriots had, Amendola, Wes Welker, Edelman

Difference is, I actually respected Welker. Amendola I was indifferent.

But Edelman was/is such a PR*CK all the time. Plus the steroids... cheatin' MFer

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Toomstone.Part.Duex said:

No Robert Kraft?      hahaha

My list was based on immediate benefit to the Bills.  I took one for the team.  And Kraft is already dead inside so...

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ
  • Haha (+1) 2

I suppose this thread is meant as some light-hearted humor, but...it seems a bit heavy handed and tasteless to me.

If it was "who do you want to always be given over-cooked steak" or "who do you want to always lose their TV remote" or "who do you want to step on a Lego every Tuesday" then I could get behind it. Talking about who we wish death upon, even in a joking fashion, seems...not great.

7 minutes ago, Logic said:

I suppose this thread is meant as some light-hearted humor, but...it seems a bit heavy handed and tasteless to me.

If it was "who do you want to always be given over-cooked steak" or "who do you want to always lose their TV remote" or "who do you want to step on a Lego every Tuesday" then I could get behind it. Talking about who we wish death upon, even in a joking fashion, seems...not great.

Have you ever seen a Jackson Mahomes video?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Logic said:

It is humor.

The title makes clear what the topic is, so it's easily avoidable to those who don't like it.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.