12/26/21 Week 16 Gameday Bills @ Patriots* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

14 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Lol

I don't even know who the refs are, but I'm already giving them the stink eye.

Shawn Smith. 4th least penalties called this year. 

Half the holding calls as most refs, slightly higher PI calls. No roughing the passer calls. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I've not been too animated during the last few Bills games, I've just kind of watched them in a state of mild disinterest.

Today I feel like I am ready to go ape *****. If Josh comes out and throws a bullet TD early I might lose my mind. If the Pats come out and score on their opening drive I may headbutt something (shame the mother in law has gone home)

And I've not even been drinking

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I can't believe they're letting Brown play LT and sitting Dawkins just because he didn't practice. Frustration is off the charts. We're going to lose.

Nothing surprises me with a Sean McDermott coached team.

Guy is a clown. Horrible coach.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Dislike 2

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I can't believe they're letting Brown play LT and sitting Dawkins just because he didn't practice. Frustration is off the charts. We're going to lose.

Didn’t you say you were going to be positive this week? 😂

Just now, McBean said:

Nothing surprises me with a Sean McDermott coached team.

Guy is a clown. Horrible coach.

Cool. Who do you suggest we hire? 

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

He may not be 100% and still feeling the effects from Covid, but well enough to play in an emergency.

Edited by PastaJoe

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

If McD were a true historian of Buffalo Bills football he’d understand that sitting Dawkins to prove a point has a good chance of impairing his owners’ $250m investment.  That’s just how these “against the grain” decisions by Bills’ “braintrust” tend to break.

How exactly is he proving a point? This is conjecture and speculation.

We have no idea what the reasoning for the decision is. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

If McD were a true historian of Buffalo Bills football he’d understand that sitting Dawkins to prove a point has a good chance of impairing his owners’ $250m investment.  That’s just how these “against the grain” decisions by Bills’ “braintrust” tend to break.

What point would he be proving?

5 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Didn’t you say you were going to be positive this week? 😂

Cool. Who do you suggest we hire? 

Someone who hasn’t led their team to the playoffs 3 of 4 years, that’s for sure. Someone who didn’t make the AFC championship last year. Certainly, those qualifications mean nothing. 

Is sexy rexy available?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

Watched the ESPN piece.  To summarize, MNF the other week was an instant classic, Rex thinks Sullivan is a Debbie Downer, and Mortensen reports that Beasley has been fined in the range of $100K for Covid violations this season.

oh and graziano wants to talk about allens foot injury non stop , and how the bills have lowest vax rate as if he really knows.

nat media has no clue

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.