Patriots not affected by Covid ? Or will there be a Covid-gate, on how they cheated on testing….

Desert Bills Fan

Was just thinking that it seemed the Pats have had no one miss a game due to Covid or positive test. So I checked: they had one player on the practice squad who has been inactive and a player already on IR. 
just with the stink of already known cheaters, I am suspicious whenever the Pats have unusual trends different than the rest of the league.

would not surprise me if they suppressed positive tests from vaccinated players…with no symptoms…

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Desert Bills Fan said:

Was just thinking that it seemed the Pats have had no one miss a game due to Covid or positive test. So I checked: they had one player on the practice squad who has been inactive and a player already on IR. 
just with the stink of already known cheaters, I am suspicious whenever the Pats have unusual trends different than the rest of the league.

would not surprise me if they suppressed positive tests from vaccinated players…with no symptoms…

Not everything is a conspiracy or a “something”-gate. 😜

Edited by BillsFan619

12 hours ago, realtruelove said:

It has been interesting how some teams are snake bitten, like the Browns and others seem to avoid losing players to Covid protocol.  There has to be reason for this.  Better practices, supplementing Vitamin D, masking...

Who is in the clubs when not at the facility 

Edited by NoSaint
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

Thanks.  Pats are known Cheaters, but there are teams who have had less.  So if they’re cheating, they’re not doing it as well as the 49ers, Jags, or Seahawks.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Multiple occasions of being found guilty of cheating, I put nothing past them. 

They're cheaters, but they cheat intelligently.

Hiding a positive so that the guy can mix with his teammates and infect others ... not actually a positive for the team. They cheat in ways that will help the team, not hurt it.

2 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

They had the highest number of players opt out last year.  Maybe they take it more serious than others.  Maybe like everything else BB does, the team is meticulous in practice to follow best practice to keep players healthy.  Maybe it's just luck. 

No.  They're documented cheaters.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Hiding a positive so that the guy can mix with his teammates and infect others ... not actually a positive for the team. They cheat in ways that will help the team, not hurt it.

What if nobody has symptoms? You can test positive and be fine. 

7 hours ago, Desert Bills Fan said:

Wow, thanks for the complete listing. Overall More players than I thought. 
I know California and Washington state have high overall vaccine rates, mask mandates and socializing rules. So not surprised 49ers and Seahawks are low.

could have answered your own question with  one click....

10 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

Thanks and for the OP Wynn and Owenu are starting O lineman. Dugger is our starting safety and he missed the bills game. If I looked right seems Bills and Pats had roughly the same amount on Covid list. Also I am 90% sure the test are done by an outside company and has nothing to do w each team. 

6 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

no that wouldnt help, but not reporting players that were a close contact to vaxxed players, isnt that outlandish. 

Guilty until proven innocent in my book!

• Thank you (+1) 1

They have had 6 infections among the lowest in the league but not the lowest either. The Jags, 49ers, and Seahawks have less with just 3 each and the Raiders and Panthers have also had 6 infections. So it isn't like the Pats are doing something that other teams aren't. With Covid I think it comes down to a combination of luck, preparedness/protocols and individual actions by the players. The teams can only control some of that, the rest is up to the players and luck. 

Those teams. Patriots included. Are highly compliant. You think BB is giving them a choice to be vaccinated? Even if there are breakthrough infections, they will be relatively mild and the protocols are more lenient when the players are vaccinated.

Watch the BB presser on Saturday. He was wearing a mask the whole time. Tell me when was the last time you saw another coach do that? Their lack of infected players is no accident. Around the NFL, Arians can't even wear his mask over his nose.

Meanwhile the Bills...Oy!

18 hours ago, Desert Bills Fan said:

At this point, no "eye rolls" should ever be allowed in response to a post suggesting the Pats might be cheating. 

No matter how little evidence presented. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.