Saturday Night Football: Colts vs Pats thread

Big Blitz

2 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

I’m a little nervous about the Colts winning because I’m not sure if we can beat the pats

I hope you’re wrong about us beating the Pats, but if the Colts win it does continue the trend of us having nine lives this season. Anything less than the AFC East title would be incredibly frustrating when given so many opportunities. 

Just now, billsbackto81 said:

This is where the country gets to see if Mac Jones has the goods to be a true franchise QB. Let's see you sling it over 10 yards Mac!

Cmon, he just threw a beauty of a deep pass but it was dropped just prior to blocked punt. But yeah now the Colts will be ready to pin their ears back as they say. 

Just now, Bob in STL said:

I would like to see Jones throw a pick 6.  Hopefully he throws a few balls past the line of scrimmage.  

Did you miss that beauty he threw down the left sideline, that hit his receiver in the hands?

That was like a 40+ yard pass (I think).

4 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Wow. Jones makes a great throw thats dropped and boom blocked punt for a td. You can't make this stuff up. 

You want the Pats to win I take it?

Much rather have the Colts win for a shot at the Division still here. We can control that so why not if we win games. 

11 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

Superb drive!!  I don't even recognize this sort of O-Line push. The Bills posses none of the run blocking capabilities exhibited by the Colts. Do the Bills have one road grader O-Lineman? The Pats put up little resistance on this drive. The Colts beating NE only works for the Bills if they win out. Otherwise, it's much, much better for the Bills that the Colts lose.  

Well said. I don't believe this Bills team will win out. Sorry about the negative post. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, mannc said:

True.  And if he leaves a year sooner, they might have drafted Josh Allen…

I wonder f Luck, healed up after a 3 year rest would come back for one year to take a team on the brink to the Super Bowl like Cleveland. 

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Hope we don't have to face the Pats coming off an embarrassing loss. 

That vibe will be counteracted by the Fact Buffalo got punked at home by the Pats on MNF.  The Bills will have the revenge factor which is great.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Nextmanup said:

Did you miss that beauty he threw down the left sideline, that hit his receiver in the hands?

That was like a 40+ yard pass (I think).

I think it was more like 20 but it was on the money.  Im still not impressed by Jones but that was a great pass.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Who is the head of the division if Patriots lose to Colts and Bills. Bill's win rest there games, while Patriots only lose those two. Do the Bill's get the division for playoffs?

Yes.  We have tiebreaker which is division record. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.