Saturday Night Football: Colts vs Pats thread

Big Blitz

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

you gotta admit that you were worried. Colts did nothing on offense the entire second half until the Taylor TD. 

I thought it was beyond Jones to win the game for the Patriots but he got closer than I would have predicted at half time …

Wentz is terrible though and if we see the Colts in the post season he is probably the reason that the Bills can win because they match up well against us as they proved a month ago 

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

We've seen Mac Jones' limitations tonight.

If we can't exploit them and beat them in 2 weeks, screw the Bills.

Honestly mac made some beautiful deep passes and if he continues to improve that would be bad for us.

Edited by Sharky7337
  • Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Jeffbigalls said:

Lol what once was a season of an easy AFC east win, now have to go for the team that blew your doors off , to have any chance at the division that was yours

You just lost to a QB who only threw for 49 yards… in a Dome …and got run over for 228 yards rushing with 2 weeks to prepare.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

Colts traded a 1st for Wentz.  Let that sink in.  Glad they won, but they shouldn’t be feeling too good about themselves.  Wentz is brutal.  

Yeah he must have lost his contact lenses, or he is color blind.  A couple of those throws on the replay was like,  Who the the heck were you throwing that ball too, his receivers we covered behind 3 NE DB's.  He should have had 2 pick 6's tonight.  He was lucky as hell !@

Just now, Success said:

Does anyone in the league have more time in the pocket than Mac Jones?

It's so weird after watching the Bills all season.  Allen is running as soon as it's snapped half the time. Jones just chills back there.

It's fun watching him throw it away after 10 seconds in the pocket.

8 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

7 picks ahead of AJ Epenesa. Jonathan Taylor went 7 picks ahead of Epenesa. 

Yeah I agree. .. it’s a shame because Taylor looks like a special player..

Just out of interest though… were you wanting them to trade up and get him because i must be honest… i don’t recall many ( if any) fans here advocating for that prior/ during the 2020 draft…

Even if he was still there at the Bills pick, I would suggest  Beane was not gunna take him …

2 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

How were they out coached? Out played and out performed yes all day. But out coached, I didn't see it.

Reich going for it 3 times on 4th and short converting them all with the same play, BB going for a FG after not kicking it 3 mins earlier...

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

How were they out coached? Out played and out performed yes all day. But out coached, I didn't see it.

Mostly the first half. They seemed ahead of you guys the entire first half, especially their D on your O. Seemed to know when you were running and the running plays that were coming.  

And on O, they took advantage of your D keying in on Taylor, and had great success on those sweeps and jet sweeps. 

Pats did a nice job adjusting in the second half, but tough to come back from being down 17. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LeGOATski said:

It's fun watching him throw it away after 10 seconds in the pocket.

HE throws his share of wild passes.  Bills will have chances to pick him off.  They will have to pressure him.  Get into his face. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.