Saturday Night Football: Colts vs Pats thread

Big Blitz

8 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Reich going for it 3 times on 4th and short converting them all with the same play, BB going for a FG after not kicking it 3 mins earlier...

Going for it on 4th down given the situation is not on the opposing coach. 

That decision didn't cost them the game either. Block punt and turnovers did the actual damage.

Just now, streetkings01 said:

It slows you down looking back……I teach all my kids look straight and focus on outrunning they defense in the open field. My son is the one who doesn’t listen me!

i found in weird that Taylor looked back too and almost slowed down a little. I wasn’t sure if he was thinking of intentionally going down in bounds? It seemed odd.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, buffalonian said:

Pats gave up 226 rushing yards when they knew the other team was going to run but they couldn’t stop it.  Sound familiar?  

Pats gave up 270 yds rushing to TN without Henry, Brown or Julio.  I still think TN is the most physical team in the league and they beat Indy twice already.  TN has a tough game tomorrow but if they win, they are the number one seed and Henry starts to practice next week.  

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

Michael Irvin still on the cocaine obviously. Says Jones will learn and get better from this game. 

If Carson Wentz had an average NFL passing day they would’ve blown the Patriots out. When I say average I mean 20/30 225 yards 1 TD 1 INT……if he has a day like that Colts win 34-10.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

Going for it on 4th down given the situation is not on the opposing coach. 

That decision didn't cost them the game either. Block punt and turnovers did the actual damage.

Stop with the excuses, your team got punched in the mouth tonight. Take it like a man and then leave.

7 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Take off your fan glasses.  Pats undoubtedly came in to stop the run and couldn't.  Out.  Coached.

That's not a coaching issue, that is a player performance issue. You as a Bills fan should know that. Even If you stack the line and they still get through thats not the coaches fault thats the players..

You realize there are great players in the league that you know what they are going to do and you still don't stop them right?

3 minutes ago, Bruce Smith said:

Pats gave up 270 yds rushing to TN without Henry, Brown or Julio.  I still think TN is the most physical team in the league and they beat Indy twice already.  TN has a tough game tomorrow but if they win, they are the number one seed and Henry starts to practice next week.  

Thata been the story of the bills season 

Edited by Jeffbigalls

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i found in weird that Taylor looked back too and almost slowed down a little. I wasn’t sure if he was thinking of intentionally going down in bounds? It seemed odd.

You know how many times I’ve seen players trip over there own feet looking back while running full speed? Too many to count.

Just now, Ghost_002! said:

That's not a coaching issue, that is a player performance issue. You as a Bills fan should know that. Even If you stack the line and they still get through thats not the coaches fault thats the players..

You realize there are great players in the league that you know what they are going to do and you still don't stop them right?

Sounds like instead of blaming Bill Belichick the coach you're blaming Bill Belichick the GM.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Stop with the excuses, your team got punched in the mouth tonight. Take it like a man and then leave.

So let me try to get this right? I said it's a players n their performance fault not the coaches for the lose but some how I am making excuses?? Huh?

9 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Honestly mac made some beautiful deep passes and if he continues to improve that would be bad for us.

For a rookie he is looking good , I mean NE as a hole after last year looks great, it’s unbelievable how great BB is, I hope McDermott coaches here on out to win this last 4 games, if that means going for it on 4 and short, or some great play calls 

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Sounds like instead of blaming Bill Belichick the coach you're blaming Bill Belichick the GM.

Emm..I wouldn't say that. They are still first in their division right? They beat you guys right with these same players...stop trying to reach. I just said I don't see how they were out coached. 

Not everytime you lose its the coaches fault. Players do shoulder the responsibility too if you try to be logical about it.

Edited by Ghost_002!

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

If pats got punched in the mouth what happened to buffalo when the colts came into your house and owned you

So let me try to get this right? I said it's a players n their performance fault not the coaches for the lose but some how I am making excuses?? Huh?

Don't worry they make excuses week after week look at all the official blaming threads.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Bruce Smith said:

No one knows if and/or when Henry will return.

3 minutes ago, Jeffbigalls said:

If pats got punched in the mouth what happened to buffalo when the colts came into your house and owned you

Don't worry they make excuses week after week look at all the official blaming threads.

I tell you exactly what happened to the Bills against the Colts. They got punched in the mouth. I'm not afraid to tell the truth. No go to bed little boy.

8 minutes ago, Bruce Smith said:

Yeah I think Tenn will lose all of their games the rest of the way.  If AJ and Henry are not piling up yards they stink on offense.   They have zero depth.

2 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

How is that an excuse if you are acknowledging the teams lack of performance or even better they were out played..please try to make it make sense?

No need to be bothered , this very bills team at home got blown to the moon and back by these colts, as bad as the pats played they had their chances. Buffalo fans would have been better off playing this team after a w then this loss. 

2 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

How is that an excuse if you are acknowledging the teams lack of performance or even better they were out played..please try to make it make sense?

I already did. I can't help that you most likely have a NE education. Now go put Jeffy to bed and then gtfo.

Your team lost.  Go to bed?   Complain on Pats forum otherwise?  Why are you here?  People are weird.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Jeffbigalls said:

No need to be bothered , this very bills team at home got blown to the moon and back by these colts, as bad as the pats played they had their chances. Buffalo fans would have been better off playing this team after a w then this loss. 

This is a Buffalo Bills board dipshit, not a Pats board. You bring nothing of substance here. Whiny little crybaby.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Seems to only go one way with the whole coaching thing.  Pats do it....my gawd is Billy wicked pissah!  Anyone does it to the Pats...its a player performance thing, and the tides, but not coaching!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.