Week 10 Thursday Night Football: Ravens at Dolphins, 7:20 on Fox

Hapless Bills Fan

6 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Well this Baltimore loss keeps us alive for the #2 seed down the road. Which is realistically our best shot now. 

I was going to disagree but then I looked at Titans schedule. Its easier than the Bills. They have already beaten the Colts twice. You are probably correct, Bills probably can't do better than #2

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So if I've been paying attention to the Logic on here this week, the Ravens season is now over and all hope is lost?

There season not over same as Bills. Both teams lots to improve to on. To be real. Lots people go through struggle's and try there darn best to improve.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I was going to disagree but then I looked at Titans schedule. Its easier than the Bills. They have already beaten the Colts twice. You are probably correct, Bills probably can't do better than #2

Yeah Titans have the easiest remaining schedule left in the NFL. They will be hard to catch now sadly cause of last week. 

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

So if I've been paying attention to the logic on here this week, the Ravens season is now over and all hope is lost?

Yea this game puts the Bills loss into perspective a bit.  IMO the Raven loss tonight to Miami was worse then the Bills loss to Jacksonville.  The Ravens just lost by two scores and didn't score a TD until less then 5 minutes were left in the game. And unlike the Bills, who haven't been blown out this season, the Ravens were crushed by the Bengals. 

Just now, JoPoy88 said:

I thought that game was “fixed” for BAL? That’s all I read for about 8 pages. 

It's not fixed.  It's the results of giving officials more and more to call each year without ever taking any penalties away.  It's unwatchable at this point and they mine as well play flag football.

4 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Ravens board looks like this board after the Jags game. Fire Roman…..fire Wink…..the offense sucks etc. 

They just got their "Any Given Sunday" game. It's not like they were going 15-2 or whatever.  Everybody is a bit of fraud this year it seems (starting with the Chiefs).

Edited by Coffeesforclosers
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Yea this game puts the Bills loss into perspective a bit.  IMO the Raven loss tonight to Miami was worse then the Bills loss to Jacksonville.  The Ravens just lost by two scores and didn't score a TD until less then 5 minutes were left in the game. And unlike the Bills, who haven't been blown out this season, the Ravens were crushed by the Bengals. 

Not even close. Miami is a much better team than Jacksonville. There is no sugar coating the Bills loss. It is the worst loss of the NFL season so far.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.