Aaron Rodgers out with Covid, now back but has Covid toe. No, Broken Toe.

Big Blitz

WOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Fire up the AR barbeque.  Chiefs dodge huge bullet

Josh Allen MVP looking better each week.  Dak has Dak issues.  AR dodges needles like he dodges DEs.  Lamar got roasted at home..  Russell's burner went out.  Mahommes you get a pick and you get a pick...  Tannehill lost O'Henry..  Carr has lost his stud WR and Head Coach..  Murray is dinged.  That just leaves Stafford..

Edited by wjag

If he's already rules out he must be unvaccinated. Pretty dumb for the QB of a SB contending team. 

Good for Allen's MVP chances, though I don't think Rodgers is the main threat.

Don't really care about the Chiefs getting a free win. With 4 losses already, a schedule that's still extremely difficult, and us having the tie breaker they are basically out of the race for the 1 seed.

I want them to make the playoffs, would love to play them.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

Just makes me laugh at Rodgers, what a dufus, just think about the close contact with his teammates…,  this is an opportunity for some folk to learn from others mistakes…, nah why would ya want to do that…,

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Process said:

If he's already rules out he must be unvaccinated. Pretty dumb for the QB of a SB contending team. 

Good for Allen's MVP chances, though I don't think Rodgers is the main threat.

Don't really care about the Chiefs getting a free win. With 4 losses already, a schedule that's still extremely difficult, and us having the tie breaker they are basically out of the race for the 1 seed.

I want them to make the playoffs, would love to play them.

I am not sure that is true. If he has tested positive I think he is out. The vacced / unvacced difference is relevant to close contacts I believe. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I am not sure that is true. If he has tested positive I think he is out. The vacced / unvacced difference is relevant to close contacts I believe. 

If he was vaxed he could play with two negative tests before Sunday. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

They just said on NFL Radio that it has been reported Rodgers is not vaccinated, per Garafolo

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So was Rodgers straight up lying in the offseason then when he said he was vaccinated?

https://www.cbs58.com/news/aaron-rodgers-announces-hes-been-vaccinated-but-not-going-to-judge-teammates-who-arent

Yeah, I’ve been immunized,” Rodgers said during a news conference with Packers media. “There’s guys on the team that haven’t been vaccinated. I think it’s a personal decision, I’m not gonna judge those guys.”

Rodgers also added that “a lot of research” went into his choice to get vaccinated.

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1