Aaron Rodgers out with Covid, now back but has Covid toe. No, Broken Toe.

Big Blitz

2 minutes ago, Billsflyer12 said:

Do we know for sure that Josh is vaccinated?

We can only assume that he is because he hasn’t been following the assigned protocols for unvaccinated players all season. But as we’ve seen with Rodgers, that doesn’t mean squat. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

@SDS

I know this probably belongs in the site maintenance thread, but please is there any chance we can have 120 pt font size, SDS?

It does not have to be all the letters of the alphabet.  Just...maybe an "F" and "U" and a few other letters for a thoughtful post I'm  contemplating about my feelings about the Kansas City Chiefs' dumb luck with respect to this present subject.

No rush on this, Sir, as in the meantime I will be bashing myself in the gonads over this until I pass out.

Thank you in advance. 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, unbillievable said:

A lot of people want an excuse to go back to normal.

Personally, i'm loving the fact that I can tell people to give me 6ft of personal space.

Pro: More personal space while in line at the grocery store.

Con: Having to scan a QR code to pull up a menu at a restaurant, with no wifi, and their walls blocking my cell signal.

A lot of people want an excuse to go back to normal.

Personally, i'm loving the fact that I can tell people to give me 6ft of personal space.

yeah, I actually enjoyed the lockdowns...stay home, not having to see or talk to people...it was made for people like me......obviously not the sickness and death

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, bigduke6 said:

got the Vax, still wear a mask anywhere in public,  mainly due to the fact that with age ive easily learned that u cant trust all humans to actually be responsible and do the correct things on a consistent basis.

Were you in close contact with Aaron Rodgers? Otherwise, I don't see how this is relevant to the thread.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I'm listening to Pat McAfee's show and they are saying it was a team Halloween party at Rodgers house....

They also said a dozen + Giants players, so I wonder if the Chiefs were affected... 

The Chiefs are completely unaffected.

Also, this just in: Davante Adams was actually traded to the Chiefs prior to the deadline and is eligible to play Sunday!

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

This is what I'm most nervous about once the playoffs start. I'll be terrified of Covid decimating the team right before a game... 

I'm not.

I haven't seen a Bills team this deep in decades.

I have faith in Trubisky.

WR is 8 deep

Oline is average from top to bottom.

every RB on the roster is mediocre

The only irreplaceable player is BASS.

Haack can suck it.

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

This is what I'm most nervous about once the playoffs start. I'll be terrified of Covid decimating the team right before a game... 

Yep, I expect it to happen to someone. Especially with the holiday season right before the playoffs, people will be out and about for New Years and stuff. Just hopefully not the Bills. At the very least, keep Allen and Trubisky separated.

The Packers are in okay shape. I could see them being more cautious with Rodgers (in any situation, not just covid protocols) simply because they want to see Love in action.

2 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

I'm not.

I haven't seen a Bills team this deep in decades.

I have faith in Trubisky.

WR is 8 deep

Oline is average from top to bottom.

every RB on the roster is mediocre

The only irreplaceable player is BASS.

Haack can suck it.

It's true, the team is deep, but what a letdown that would be to get to late January and then key guys can't play due to COVID. 

I feel like it's inevitable this year for some team in the playoffs, and it just kills the game. KC/GB was going to be so much fun to watch now it's another junk game. 

Bad for the league when there's so few games. 

Edited by TheFunPolice

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

It's true, the team is deep, but what a letdown that would be to get to late January and then key guys can't play due to COVID. 

I feel like it's inevitable this year for some team in the playoffs, and it just kills the game. KC/GB was going to be so much fun to watch now it's another junk game. 

I figured KC was going to win it anyway.

Now, it would be much more fun to see the Chiefs lose to the Packers

1) It will put KC into panic mode- might miss playoffs

2) It will re-start the Rogers vs Love controversy in GB

Edited by unbillievable

1 minute ago, FLFan said:

Exactly.  He specifically avoided the word vaccinated and used immunized.  He probably too Ivermectin or some other internet remedy.

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I'm going to guess healing crystals.

• Like (+1) 1

I figured KC was going to win it anyway.

Now, it would be much more fun to see them lose to LOVE.

1) It will put KC into panic mode- might miss playoffs

2) It will re-start vs Rogers vs Love controversy in GB

you're making a lot of sense.... :) 

Edited by TheFunPolice

13 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Bad for the league when there's so few games. 

No guarantee it would be fun to watch. It actually might be more fun to watch now...