Aaron Rodgers out with Covid, now back but has Covid toe. No, Broken Toe.

Big Blitz

Just now, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I find the same thing when I talk about my car breaking down...Everyone is like "ask an mechanic".  Why should I trust a mechanic just because they are trained experts in their field?!  I'll just ask random dudes on FB instead.

You realize those aren’t the only two options right? Horrible strawman argument. But very typical 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, unbillievable said:

"Latest research" on a policy that was written before the vaccine was available to the general public.

Careful now. You’re only allowed to post about this subject if you agree w the powers that be 

1 minute ago, nucci said:

why is that funny?

It’s safe to say we have different senses of humor so I’ll leave it at that

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Again - we are NOT going to turn this into Yet Another Beasley thread.

But since most of us probably were not among those attacking Beasley, answer is probably Same.

Fair enough, and I don’t want to derail the thread into a Beasley vortex 

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I find the same thing when I talk about my car breaking down...Everyone is like "ask an mechanic".  Why should I trust a mechanic just because they are trained experts in their field?!  I'll just ask random dudes on FB instead.

Youtube is much more accurate. Also, forums (like ours) can diagnose problems better too.

My "mechanic" said I needed a new alternator and the internet suggested a wire brush on the battery terminals.  I saved $300

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

You saying if Josh got on social media doing all that like Bease did? Or you mean just being unvaccinated?

He simply expressed his opinion. That’s what he ‘did’

but I don’t want to make this a Beasley thing so my last post on this

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, BassToMouth said:

He’s only a douche bc you don’t agree with him. 

No that's 100% wrong. I haven't seen any (I'm sure there may be a few) that had a problem at all with him not getting it. It's been made quite clear it's all the stuff he did on twitter with the back n forth nonsense.

• Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

No that's 100% wrong. I haven't seen any (I'm sure there may be a few) that had a problem at all with him not getting it. It's been made quite clear it's all the stuff he did on twitter with the back n forth nonsense.

Damn 100% wrong?! I don’t even get points for spelling my name correctly?

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

?? NFL revised its protocols for this preseason,

Then revised again for the regular season

That's well after the vaccine was available to the general public

Which makes my statement stronger that the NFL is doing it as punishment rather than prevention.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, unbillievable said:

Which makes my statement stronger that the NFL is doing it as punishment rather than prevention.

It doesn't, actually, but I'm not going to debate that with you.

17 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Youtube is much more accurate. Also, forums (like ours) can diagnose problems better too.

My "mechanic" said I needed a new alternator and the internet suggested a wire brush on the battery terminals.  I saved $300

Just ...................  Wow.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Just now, DCofNC said:

Sleeping on Love, the guy could put on a show, who knows?

All I know is Aaron Rodgers turned a must see TV event into, I think I should go rake up those leaves event.  And I'm not happy.. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, iccrewman112 said:

That’s the $258M question.

Yeah even though it's not been stated publicly either way, I get the feeling he is just due to couple things that were actually pointed out here a while back before season started. 

If I recall correctly, it was a couple pics with a couple players including Josh all next to each other and the ones that weren't vaccinated  were wearing mask and Josh wasn't wearing one.

Not that it means anything for sure obviously, but that's why I kinda got the feeling he is when I saw that.

8 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah even though it's not been stated publicly either way, I get the feeling he is just due to couple things that were actually pointed out here a while back before season started. 

If I recall correctly, it was a couple pics with a couple players including Josh all next to each other and the ones that weren't vaccinated  were wearing mask and Josh wasn't wearing one.

Not that it means anything for sure obviously, but that's why I kinda got the feeling he is when I saw that.

Didn’t Allen leave town for few days during the bye week (somewhere in the Caribbean)?   My understanding (and I could be wrong) is that unvaccinated players need to be tested daily throughout the season. In other words, we know Allen is vaccinated because he wasn’t getting tested daily because he was not at the Bills facilities for at least a few days. 

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I have a question... anyone know anything about this guy?

He claims Josh is unvaccinated.  I know MONTHS ago he wasn't... is this guy just assuming he still isn't because of what he said on Kyle Brandt's little 10 things gameshow in the offseason?

The bottom line is we don't know.

There's stuff that implies he may now be vaccinated, but as we've seen from the Rodgers thing, a player may violate the protocols then pay the fines if/when the NFL comes after them.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffalonian said:

Didn’t Allen leave town for few days during the bye week (somewhere in the Caribbean)?   My understanding (and I could be wrong) is that unvaccinated players need to be tested daily throughout the season. In other words, we know Allen is vaccinated because he wasn’t getting tested daily because he was not at the Bills facilities for at least a few days. 

I don't know. I don't recall anything about that, but if so then that would also make one think he likely is..

3 minutes ago, buffalonian said:

If he went to the Caribbean, he is definitely vaxxed. But I dont know that he did.

4 minutes ago, buffalonian said:

Are you sure that means they can't take a trip?

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The bottom line is we don't know.

There's stuff that implies he may now be vaccinated, but as we've seen from the Rodgers thing, a player may violate the protocols then pay the fines if/when the NFL comes after them.

What is the "stuff" you're talking about?  I always thought one of them was supposed to be an unvaccinated player needs to wear a mask in Press Conferences or do it via Zoom, but we all have seen Beasely do PCs maskless, including the other day.

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Are you sure that means they can't take a trip?

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/how-the-nfls-covid-19-rules-are-different-for-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-players/

Well, unvaccinated players have to undergo daily testing. 

Remember the kerfluffle when Cam Newton left the area to get treatment, got Covid tests on his own, but was locked out for 5 days?

This is one that either you're complying, or you're not, and the team could get in big trouble if it allowed a player to violate this. 

Unvaccinated players are subject to daily testing. If one is missed, the player cannot re-enter the team until he undergoes a five-day testing period. Similarly, unvaccinated players cannot join a new team without five consecutive days of negative tests.

In theory, I suppose the $258M dollar man could arrange to have an NFL-approved technician travel with him, collect his test, and FedEx it off for testing.

Also In theory, I guess Allen could have flown off to the Carribean on Tuesday eve. after film sessions, flown back and initiated testing on Friday, and been allowed into the facility on Weds. after Fri-Tues tests.

Then there's this:

Unvaccinated players are not allowed to attend social gatherings in groups of three or more players.

That should preclude Allen from attending the team Halloween party (and a party such as the one Aaron Rodgers threw) IF he's unvaccinated.

But again, as we have now seen with Rodgers, that doesn't stop a player from breaking the protocols and basically letting the NFL come after them or not.

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

What is the "stuff" you're talking about?  I always thought one of them was supposed to be an unvaccinated player needs to wear a mask in Press Conferences or do it via Zoom, but we all have seen Beasely do PCs maskless, including the other day.

See above. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I have a question... anyone know anything about this guy?

He claims Josh is unvaccinated.  I know MONTHS ago he wasn't... is this guy just assuming he still isn't because of what he said on Kyle Brandt's little 10 things gameshow in the offseason?

Far as I'm aware it's unknown for certain either way.. So I think this guy is just guessing like the rest.

Just now, Hebert19 said:

I still think they get crushed.  GB a good team and Love has been around there long enough that I suspect they won't miss much. 

Idk man...Without Rodgers I'd say that's missing a bit much lol. Although if the Chiefs D plays like they have been, Love has a good chance

12 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I still think they get crushed.  GB a good team and Love has been around there long enough that I suspect they won't miss much. 

I think they're missing a Ton.  Love may be a good QB someday, but right now he isn't fit to carry Rodger's shoestrings much less his jock.

15 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Why would someone ask an inappropriate and private question like that? That would be reason for termination. 

I don't know if anyone asked.  Since Josh has repeatedly answered "I'm going to keep that private", there wouldn't be a lot of point.

Given that vaccination status can directly impact NFL game status, it's a relevant question for a reporter to ask and no one is going to be terminated for asking it.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1