Aaron Rodgers out with Covid, now back but has Covid toe. No, Broken Toe.

Big Blitz

4 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

They'll still lose 

I hope so! I won’t rule it out. That KC defense is terrible. While we know nothing about Jordan Love, they are getting their receivers back and they have a good running game, solid defense. Will be interesting. 

6 minutes ago, Process said:

Line went from a pick em to Packers +7.5. I may jump all over that. Chiefs can absolutely still lose this game.

I expect them to. Packers still have an opportunistic defense. Love has all their weapons available to him. If the Packers don't win, that's very concerning for their future.

So, Rodgers straight up lied or did he never get the 2nd shot?

Edited by LeGOATski
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He can try to say he never said he was vaccinated but he was asked directly if he was vaccinated and he said “yes”. Did he ever have covid before now (I tried to Google it and couldn’t find anything saying he had covid before today)? If not I don’t even see how he could claim he just meant he was “immunized” from having covid before.

Either he was straight up lying or Ian Rapoport is just assuming he’s unvaccinated because of how quickly he was ruled out, which was my first thought as well when I saw he was ruled out. Then I googled it and saw Rodgers claiming he was vaccinated. So now I am kind of waiting to see if Rapoport’s reporting is confirmed by the packers/Rodgers.

The protocols are slightly different for vaccinated individuals that have symptoms.

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2021/9/6/22659357/2021-nfl-covid-19-protocols-rules-differences-between-vaccinated-unvaccinated-players

they need to be symptom free for 48 hours and then return 2 negative tests. So if he is vaccinated and has symptoms, could that be why they ruled him out? (48 hours symptom free + 2 negative tests 48 hours apart = at least 4 days, if I’m understanding the protocol correctly)

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

He can try to say he never said he was vaccinated but he was asked directly if he was vaccinated and he said “yes”. Did he ever have covid before now (I tried to Google it and couldn’t find anything saying he had covid before today)? If not I don’t even see how he could claim he just meant he was “immunized” from having covid before.

Either he was straight up lying or Ian Rapoport is just assuming he’s unvaccinated because of how quickly he was ruled out, which was my first thought as well when I saw he was ruled out. Then I googled it and saw Rodgers claiming he was vaccinated. So now I am kind of waiting to see if Rapoport’s reporting is confirmed by the packers/Rodgers.

The protocols are slightly different for vaccinated individuals that have symptoms.

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2021/9/6/22659357/2021-nfl-covid-19-protocols-rules-differences-between-vaccinated-unvaccinated-players

they need to be symptom free for 48 hours and then return 2 negative tests. So if he is vaccinated and has symptoms, could that be why they ruled him out?

This makes sense. If true, it's the most probable scenario.

52 minutes ago, wjag said:

WOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Fire up the AR barbeque.  Chiefs dodge huge bullet

Josh Allen MVP looking better each week.  Dak has Dak issues.  AR dodges needles like he dodges DEs.  Lamar got roasted at home..  Russell's burner went out.  Mahommes you get a pick and you get a pick...  Tannehill lost O'Henry..  Carr has lost his stud WR and Head Coach..  Murray is dinged.  That just leaves Stafford..

Tom Brady might have something to say about that. Super Bowl Football GIF by SportsManias

• Vomit 3
  • Disagree 1

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Picked up Jordan Love in fantasy, Daniel Sorensen will still be out there

Good thing Aaron Rodgers is bitter about the Love draft pick, and won’t let him anywhere near him or in the QB room, or else he would have been a close contact! 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If you watch the video, he is pretty misleading with his answer regardless of the semantics 

That’s because he’s an arrogant, pretentious prick who always thinks he’s smarter than anyone else in the room. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

Tom Brady might have something to say about that. Super Bowl Football GIF by SportsManias

Forgot about him.  But JA is going to beat him H2H..  That should take care of that one.

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If you watch the video, he is pretty misleading with his answer regardless of the semantics 

I don't know what ground truth is regarding his vax status.  If this is true, he should be suspended and fined.  Massive break in league protocols..

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, DaggersEOD said:

Oh I’m just seeing that people are blaming his infection on him being unvaxxed when that wouldn’t have stopped the infection or affected his status this week. 

🤷‍♂️

It certainly could have impacted his status. If he was vaccinated and asymptomatic, he would only need to isolate and test negative twice, at least 24 hours apart, prior to the game to be available. Rather, he was declared out right away on Wednesday because he’s unvaccinated. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, wjag said:

I don't know what ground truth is regarding his vax status.  If this is true, he should be suspended and fined.  Massive break in league protocols..

He has the obligation to be truthful with the league about his status. They apparently were aware of it already. He has zero obligation to tell the media or anyone else about it. Florio's whining and moaning is typical of his "you're supposed to tell me what I want because I'm the media" schtick he has going were he criticizes anyone who doesn't cooperate with him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 2

39 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

they need to be symptom free for 48 hours and then return 2 negative tests. So if he is vaccinated and has symptoms, could that be why they ruled him out? (48 hours symptom free + 2 negative tests 48 hours apart = at least 4 days, if I’m understanding the protocol correctly)

I’m seeing some reports that he’s out for 10 days. If that’s true, he’s 100% not vaccinated.

That would bring up an awful lot of questions. Did he lie to the NFL about his vaccine status? Did he lie to the packers? If the packers knew he wasn’t vaccinated, did they lie to the NFL? Has the NFL known all along and been allowing him to break protocols? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No. If he was just a close contact and vaccinated, he wouldn’t even go on the list.

You're right.

However since he tested positive he can back only if he has no symptoms. If he does, he can't come back until 48hrs AFTER the symptoms are gone.

What happens if he gets it as bad as Dawkins (half-vaxxed)?

Rogers could miss multiple games.

Edited by unbillievable