Zackin Singlemoss.

ChicagoRic

Devin looked as much like Zack today (or even more so) than Zack looks like Zack.

I also 100% approve of the hybrid names proposed in this thread.  I wonder how many iterations you guys can come up with.

Edited by 1ManRaid
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

No brother.  High on life.  I hate the hangover stuff I’m a water with lemon kinda guy for a long time.  Besides it’s just another half hour on the stair climber Monday am.

When life gives you lemons add some water and vodka.

• Haha (+1) 1

The RB’s may not be elite but they get the job done. Both are solid pass catchers and both can pass block. As far as runners they both bring something to the table, it helps that they complement each other well. I am hoping Spencer Brown at RT and Williams kicking inside will help the Oline and ground game.

2 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Wish they Hadn’t called back DS’s long run. That was not a hold on Williams— very ticky tack call. 

Truth.

He's run blocking a guy who loses his balance trying to get to the edge...

Williams then shoves him to help him locate the HighMark turf - like he is supposed to do.

I think he even had his hands inside and away from that outside shoulder which is hard to do on those reach blocks, but something officials look to flag on those end around runs.

Another exciting NFL play deflated by overly officious jerks.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Truth.

He's run blocking a guy who loses his balance trying to get to the edge...

Williams then shoves him to help him locate the HighMark turf - like he is supposed to do.

I think he even had his hands inside and away from that outside shoulder which is hard to do on those reach blocks, but something officials expect to see on those end around runs.

Another exciting NFL play deflated by overly officious jerks.

what drives me nuts is when officials don’t see the penalty, but they look for “clues” Or circumstantial evidence of a penalty (eg, a defender falling to the side; blocker’s arms extended, etc).

if you don’t see it, you shouldn’t call it.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

what drives me nuts is when officials don’t see the penalty, but they look for “clues” Or circumstantial evidence of a penalty (eg, a defender falling to the side; blocker’s arms extended, etc).

if you don’t see it, you shouldn’t call it.  

They really like calling those holds on just about every end around run play.

I think we were the beneficiary on one in Miami too that was called on Gesicki where he didn't even block on the play and they made yards.

Miami had Gesicki run a little slant to clear out defenders then did an end around .... flag holding on the TE.

With Gesicki's "cough" legendary blocking ability, it was actually a pretty smart play design from an offense that does bone-headed things like trying lateral passes in their own end zone.

Really loving this combo. Toss Allen in and it's a top rushing attack - I know we were 5th in rushing yards before this week. A consistent 150+ and at least a TD on the ground and everybody's healthy. Pretty awesome.

Love seeing as much Moss as we did and you've got to keep riding the TD streak but man Singletary looked more explosive than I remember ever seeing him on some of those runs today. Looked really quick out there. 

7 hours ago, boater said:

Meh. I'm still underwhelmed by our rushing game. Maybe I expect too much.

Perspective. 

Last year the league average rush YPG were 118.9.  The Bills averaged 107.7, and that's "on average the Duck is Dead", a combination of very low rush yard games and decent/high rush yard games

Before today's game, league average is 107.6 ypg.  The Bills average was 127.3 ypg, 8th in the league - and it likely went up substantially today.

(Josh has been averaging 29.3 ypg, but before you say "see, below average" remember you gotta take the QB rush yards for every team out of the average)

Today we had 199 rush yards, 141 from the Backs.

Just what is it you expect?