WFT at Bills - predict which player will have the biggest impact

BillsFan619

There are a lot of possibilities. I think wtf is a sleeping giant. I think they have talent comparable to the stealers but they are waiting for their leadership to mature  Taylor Heineken if famous for his duel vs. he who shall not be named in last year's playoffs. He looked pretty good vs. the G-men last week as well. Do not underestimate WTF's weapons as they have enough in: RBs Gibson and Patterson and receivers: Logan Thomas, Terry McLaurin, Curtis Samuel And others.

The defense boasts the most talented DL in the NFL and that is saying something indeed. So far this year they have not really shown it, but no one really knows why. Hopefully it is not this week that they decided to turn it on. Maybe it is because WTF elected to draft a MLB to lead the defense for the next decade and being a rookie now, he simply may be overwhelmed. Jamin Davis is his name, I don't expect him to be ready yet, but the DL might still turn its lights on.

On the Bills all eyes are on one player; Josh Allen. Last season he legitimately came in second in MVP voting and is a favorite to win the award this year. Talk about ticking time bombs. If Josh finds his A-game Buffalo wins it is as simple as that. Josh would of course be the MVP if he plays up to his potential.

Who's going to break out this week?

Will our two hot, young Defensive Linemen tear it up again? If one lineman plays great an OL has trouble, if two play great it can easily wreck a game (look no further than Pittsburgh-Buffalo and Watt and Hayward for proof). When you have two very good DL playing and send DBs on top of it, QBs get hurt. I can see another QB going down for Washington at Buffalo if Leslie decides to bring it again. Seeing as how we are up against another young QB I don't see why we wouldn't do it again. I noticed AJ's ability to bring the hurt last season not this one. His hit on Tua was no accident. I predicted pregame vs. Pitt that Espenesa would take Rothlesburger out of the game, I was just one week off. I don't think Washington has the 

OL to keep Heineken clean. I would look to our DL and blitzes to have another big week.

If Allen continues to play poorly and WTF's  DL brings the heat it could be a nail biter but Buffalo will win at home.

If Allen Struggles I look to Singletary and Moss to lift the team up. I hope Daboll has a lot of solid run calls for the two of them. So they are good picks for MVP in this game too....

My list of candidates: Josh Allen, Devin Singletary and Zach Moss as a pair, and lastly, AJ Epenesa And Gregory Rousseau as a pair...

Who I want to see win: Josh Allen. I think we all want to see Super Josh again and ASAP.

Who I think will win MVP: IDK, I like the odds for all three....But if Josh wins it we win really big like 49 - 13.

Yes, Josh And this team is that good.

If Josh plays like the first two weeks and so does Washington, Bills 32 - WTF - 17.

If Josh still sleeps and Washington's DL plays to their potential.... Bills 23 - Washington - 21.

I think a lot of fans thank Singletary and Moss in such a score.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFan619 said:

I’m gonna go with Tre Day. The defense is playing great, they’re playing a backup QB and they don’t have the greatest of WRs.

Which player do you predict will have the biggest impact against WFT?

Go Bills!

I hope it’s Josh 

58 minutes ago, Prospector said:

Espensa... sounds like a south American Disney Princess

Sounds more like a repeating nightmare coming at you !!!

GO BILLS BABY 

Offense:  Josh gets his mechanics back to somewhat of 2020 form attacking the middle field LB area as they suck.  He’ll also attack the secondary to the left.

Defense:  I noticed and talked to Jim and Pat today on MTC and Pat said which I agreed our secondary is getting pressure to the QB and a rookie QB will have a hard time knowing whether it will be Taron, Hyde, or Poyer.  It was interesting he stated those three for a couple of delayed blitzes.  Given an accurate, but still rookie QB and avg. WR. I can see it.

• Like (+1) 1

I’d agree on Tre. 
From what I seen in the Giants game Mr Heineke stares his first read down quite a bit and it’s usually McLauren. Giants were trying to bait that kid all game, I expect Tre to do the same. 
I think for us to win Allen is the one we need to dominate 

• Like (+1) 1

• BillsFan619 changed the title to WFT at Bills - predict which player will have the biggest impact

The coaches.  

1. Frazier and McD.

They absolutely in no way can let this Washington Offense come in and give us problems.  If we're elite on D, they score 17 or less.  

Especially having dropped one already at home.  It's 7-1 the rest of the way starting now.  

I want Washington and their O to go home tomorrow reevaluating life.  

2. Allen and Daboll

Enough has been said here 

Let's go!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The coaches.  

1. Frazier and McD.

They absolutely in no way can let this Washington Offense come in and give us problems.  If we're elite on D, they score 17 or less.  

Especially having dropped one already at home.  It's 7-1 the rest of the way starting now.  

I want Washington and their O to go home tomorrow reevaluating life.  

2. Allen and Daboll

Enough has been said here 

Let's go!

I love it!

”I want Washington and their O to go home tomorrow reevaluating life.” 🤣

Awesome!

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think this is the game where Diggs takes over. William Jackson was Washington's biggest free agent addition on defense and he has looked absolutely lost in their scheme. Their pass rush will be a problem so we will need to rely on short passes over the middle of the field. I think Diggs gets 10+ catches and helps get the offense back on track.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Chase Young is going to have to biggest impact. 

If you mean he's going to have to have the biggest impact for WFT to win.... I agree.  Dawkins and Williams have their work cut out for them and I would expect some help from our TE's and RB's with Sweat and Young.  Hopefully Daboll learned his lesson from Pittsburgh and doesn't go spread them out 10 personnel.  

8 hours ago, Clyde Smith said:

Allen to Diggs = A lot of TD'S tomorrow 

Don’t we have a poster with that name? 👏👏👏👏👏🏈🦬

Right turn Clyde.

Everytime I see you post I think of those silly, but funny movies from when we were kids.

Any which way you can baby!

TD, Buffalo, TD Allen to Diggs.  I want to hear a lot of that today.

Go Bills!

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

If you mean he's going to have to have the biggest impact for WFT to win.... I agree.  Dawkins and Williams have their work cut out for them and I would expect some help from our TE's and RB's with Sweat and Young.  Hopefully Daboll learned his lesson from Pittsburgh and doesn't go spread them out 10 personnel.  

Doc, I think McD is going to make sure Daboll knows that and forces him to keep Moss, or Gilliam in to chip and be the outlet.  It’s not like they have to stay in the backfield.  One of those guys just needs to nail the End and let Williams or Dawkins do their job, they get out 3-4 yards and if nothing there intermediate or deep, Allen dumps off and with a couple of yards progress it’s an 8 yard gain.  Those are great plays and makes it so much easier to run in 3rd and 2, or even a designed run by Allen.  I love when we do this as it forces WTF to move closer if we are successful a couple of times, and then Davis or Diggs are open 14 yards down the field.

Daboll thought for sure they were going to blitz, and play man which is what Pitt. Normally does and Tomlin won that chess match, by playing zone, covering the middle, bracketing both Diggs and Beasely.  I partially blame Daboll for not having a contingency to have Gilliam in to help Dawkins (he must have known he want at 100% with a Covid hangover), and run more, or play action, jet sweep.