WFT at Bills - predict which player will have the biggest impact

BillsFan619

The coaches.  

1. Frazier and McD.

They absolutely in no way can let this Washington Offense come in and give us problems.  If we're elite on D, they score 17 or less.  

Especially having dropped one already at home.  It's 7-1 the rest of the way starting now.  

I want Washington and their O to go home tomorrow reevaluating life.  

2. Allen and Daboll

Enough has been said here 

Let's go!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The coaches.  

1. Frazier and McD.

They absolutely in no way can let this Washington Offense come in and give us problems.  If we're elite on D, they score 17 or less.  

Especially having dropped one already at home.  It's 7-1 the rest of the way starting now.  

I want Washington and their O to go home tomorrow reevaluating life.  

2. Allen and Daboll

Enough has been said here 

Let's go!

I love it!

”I want Washington and their O to go home tomorrow reevaluating life.” 🤣

Awesome!

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think this is the game where Diggs takes over. William Jackson was Washington's biggest free agent addition on defense and he has looked absolutely lost in their scheme. Their pass rush will be a problem so we will need to rely on short passes over the middle of the field. I think Diggs gets 10+ catches and helps get the offense back on track.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Chase Young is going to have to biggest impact. 

If you mean he's going to have to have the biggest impact for WFT to win.... I agree.  Dawkins and Williams have their work cut out for them and I would expect some help from our TE's and RB's with Sweat and Young.  Hopefully Daboll learned his lesson from Pittsburgh and doesn't go spread them out 10 personnel.  

8 hours ago, Clyde Smith said:

Allen to Diggs = A lot of TD'S tomorrow 

Don’t we have a poster with that name? 👏👏👏👏👏🏈🦬

Right turn Clyde.

Everytime I see you post I think of those silly, but funny movies from when we were kids.

Any which way you can baby!

TD, Buffalo, TD Allen to Diggs.  I want to hear a lot of that today.

Go Bills!

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

If you mean he's going to have to have the biggest impact for WFT to win.... I agree.  Dawkins and Williams have their work cut out for them and I would expect some help from our TE's and RB's with Sweat and Young.  Hopefully Daboll learned his lesson from Pittsburgh and doesn't go spread them out 10 personnel.  

Doc, I think McD is going to make sure Daboll knows that and forces him to keep Moss, or Gilliam in to chip and be the outlet.  It’s not like they have to stay in the backfield.  One of those guys just needs to nail the End and let Williams or Dawkins do their job, they get out 3-4 yards and if nothing there intermediate or deep, Allen dumps off and with a couple of yards progress it’s an 8 yard gain.  Those are great plays and makes it so much easier to run in 3rd and 2, or even a designed run by Allen.  I love when we do this as it forces WTF to move closer if we are successful a couple of times, and then Davis or Diggs are open 14 yards down the field.

Daboll thought for sure they were going to blitz, and play man which is what Pitt. Normally does and Tomlin won that chess match, by playing zone, covering the middle, bracketing both Diggs and Beasely.  I partially blame Daboll for not having a contingency to have Gilliam in to help Dawkins (he must have known he want at 100% with a Covid hangover), and run more, or play action, jet sweep.