Bills cuts to get to 53 [final info in the OP]

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

All these “just didn’t do enough during preseason “…..

What does Taiwan Jones do? 

He was deemed an important enough member of the squad that he wasn't risked to injury by playing more than a half of the last Preseason game. Whether anyone agrees with that or not, that's how McDermott and Beane saw it.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

28 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

They actually have Ferguson listed on the roster with an asterisk next to his name. Casts a bit more doubt on Hollister's return.

Why does this have anything whatsoever to do with Hollister?

33 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

They actually have Ferguson listed on the roster with an asterisk next to his name. Casts a bit more doubt on Hollister's return.

“they” do? Are you sure you’re not looking at Sal’s spreadsheet? He listed Reid with an * since he’s been told Reid will be resigned tomorrow after IR designations are made.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

All these “just didn’t do enough during preseason “…..

What does Taiwan Jones do? 

Enough so he doesn't need to even play in the preseason.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HardyBoy said:

any word on your sleuthing? I’m f5ing like a mad man over here!

Still? Today's cuts are over. The 53 is done, for today that is. 

Just now, That's No Moon said:

Because Hollister doesnt have one.

😄  OK . Got it. But you know that's just Sal's method of telling you he's has info Reid is coming back. He may not have that info on Hollister. But there will be more than one player coming back, after the IRs are announced. At least IMO

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Still? Today's cuts are over. The 53 is done, for today that is. 

😄  OK . Got it. But you know that's just Sal's method of telling you he's has info Reid is coming back. He may not have that info on Hollister. But there will be more than one player coming back, after the IRs are announced. At least IMO

I was just explaining how the one reflects on the other. I have no idea if there is actual weight to it or not and I didn't make the original post.

Just now, JoPoy88 said:

You’re not looking at the official roster from the team.

See above

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Passepartout said:

Well it seems if you are a 15 year vet or ten year vet like a Tom Brady, you do not play a preseason down. As that you want to rest and in the wanting to being in the highly respected there vet that can enjoy that. A very much rarity.

Brady played during this preseason.

• Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah, like, for versions of "lately" equal to 75% of training camp and hurt again.

Until Sweeney proves he can be durable, keeping Knox and Sweeney is like keeping 1 TE

Of course, it's entirely possible that the Bills have their eyes on another TE who is on the cutout bin

I think Gilliam is a TE

I wonder who’s roster spots are still in jeopardy over the next 72 hours. 

only have seen really one cut player I would make a phone call too (granted haven’t looked at all the teams closely yet) and that is Trufant. 

and as much as it sucks for Bills players cut right now. A couple years ago and they ALL would have made the roster. EXCEPT probably Hart. He doesn’t make ANY roster EVER yes that include Bishop Sycamore 

Edited by MAJBobby

42 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean why not both?

Hundreds of readers saw that this guy didn't understand the PS situation...........but you gotta' be that second or third guy on the pile to make him look bad instead of explaining that they have 16 PS spots.  

Make yourself useful once in a while.

19 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Hundreds of readers saw that this guy didn't understand the PS situation...........but you gotta' be that second or third guy on the pile to make him look bad instead of explaining that they have 16 PS spots.  

Make yourself useful once in a while.

Considering all three posts were posted the same minute, it wasn't a purposeful "pile on". Just a matter of a number of members posting the same thing at the same time.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

11 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Considering all three posts were posted the same minute, it wasn't a purposeful "pile on". Just a matter of a number of members posting the same thing at the same time.

It just never occurs to certain people to be helpful first.

Take the low hanging fruit with some geek-baggery like mocking someone for not knowing the rules of the practice squad.

It's safe to say that at least 50% of Bills season ticket holders do not know the PS rules.   AT LEAST.