Media & practice 8/24

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I wanna watch Brandin Bryant more closely this week 

That is weird that you say that I dove by I guy yesterday near my house stop to say hi.

Just to be nice told me about his son and graduation went to leave he asked me about the bills and said his cousin  is bb.

I laughed said yeah right he showed me pictures of them together.

Oops my bad.

Per many Bills beat writers. Here is Sal's Report:

Bills: Isaiah McKenzie took a shot from Jordan Poyer, who appeared to be trying to lay-up, but McKenzie ran into him pretty hard and stayed down on the field for several minutes being tended to by trainers. He walked off on his own but very much favoring his left shoulder area.

42 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Probably. After no preseason last year I could see teams holding out starters until the season starts. I remember when LT played for the Giants he was out with a "serious" injury during the preseason but "magically" was 100% ready for week 1.

Appropriate that Bruce Smith is at camp today, eh?

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Bring back Duke!

Ha. They may have to. I put this in Kumerow thread but… 

It’s funny, and sad, that the WR glut became a problem in one day. We had 10-11. We lost 5 in one day. McKenzie got hurt although we don’t know extent. Duke and Lance released. Cole and Gabriel sent home. We don’t want to play Diggs who just returned or Sanders. Hodgins and Stevenson are out. 

That leaves Kumerow, Gentry, Brandon Powell and something named Tre Miller for Saturday? Who might I be forgetting?

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

It’s funny, and sad, that the WR glut became a problem in one day. We had 10-11. We lost 5 in one day. McKenzie got hurt although we don’t know extent. Duke and Lance released. Cole and Gabriel sent home. We don’t want to play Diggs who just returned or Sanders. Hodgins and Stevenson are out. 

That leaves Kumerow, Gentry, Brandon Powell and something named Tre Miller for Saturday? Who might I be forgetting?

Stephenson 

36 minutes ago, BubbaT said:

Per many Bills beat writers. Here is Sal's Report:

Bills: Isaiah McKenzie took a shot from Jordan Poyer, who appeared to be trying to lay-up, but McKenzie ran into him pretty hard and stayed down on the field for several minutes being tended to by trainers. He walked off on his own but very much favoring his left shoulder area.

I've wondered:  How do players really feel about the IR-Stash game?  Enough to play along?

I mean, everybody wants to be a starter.  But since we all cant be, . . . .

35 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Kumerow don't mess around when it comes to securing his spot on the roster. Those guys are all lucky to be alive. 

• Haha (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Nah, Bruce was just blathering on about some great deals they have down at the Sizzler, and something about bunions. Jerry and Mario were just being polite.

It's been noted Bruce worked individually with Groot. I'm guessing he also spent some one-on-one time with Boogie, though I have no proof. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

We just signed speedster Rico Gafford.  He can fly, maybe faster than Stevenson.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

We just signed speedster Rico Gafford.  He can fly, maybe faster than Stevenson.  

Another ex Wyoming Cowboy. With Gentry and Hollister already in the fold, cant be coincidental! 

2 hours ago, The Dean said:

It's been noted Bruce worked individually with Groot. I'm guessing he also spent some one-on-one time with Boogie, though I have no proof. 

I heard them both interviewed on the radio today and he did work with each one independently. They said he talked a lot about hand techniques to get separation with OL players. 

Edited by ChevyVanMiller
  • Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Another ex Wyoming Cowboy. With Gentry and Hollister already in the fold, cant be coincidental! 

Giving our teammates friends some love.  Same with White.  He was singletary’s teamate 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JayBaller10 said:

Josh never threw to Gafford though because Gafford was a corner at Wyoming. The Raiders converted him to a receiver a couple years ago. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, eball said:

Anybody else think this Diggs injury is a farce?  He was out there today, no brace, no wrap, no compression sleeve...nothing.  I think they're just rewarding him with the extra time off.

Good!!!! Keep him fresh for the real stuff.

7 hours ago, Greg S said:

Probably. After no preseason last year I could see teams holding out starters until the season starts. I remember when LT played for the Giants he was out with a "serious" injury during the preseason but "magically" was 100% ready for week 1.

That was Bruce EVERY year here😜

10 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

That seems closer to a warning than high praise to me

I don't think the Bills' coaching staff likes to call out players in the public, but it should be pretty clear that Butler has been a pro for long enough that his talent should have resulted in greater production.  All one needs to do is connect some dots.

• Simon unpinned this topic
2 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Have you ever saw puff daddy dance? That's what he's doing lol

I have worked on several of his music videos, and I can tell you that Sean Puffy Combs can't dance to save his life, has lousy rhythm, and is tone deaf. For reelz.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1