Wait...what?!?!? Rodney Harrison says Bills are going to win SuperBowls with Josh Allen...

Big Turk

I can't believe what I am hearing...Harrison...the guy who always trashes the Bills every chance he gets and was very slow to jump on the Allen bandwagon...

Harrison said "It's not going to be like 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 with them in Buffalo, they are actually going to win a Super Bowl with this kid because he is amazing!"

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/bills-qb-josh-allen-impressing-his-leadership-season

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Harrison is a Pats homer, like Bruschi. But with Josh showing out on the field, and people really starting to see the other side of him in the locker room, it's impossible to rationally deny he's becoming a superstar in this league. The ones who do either have an axe to grind or they're shamelessly looking for clicks. 

• Like (+1) 3

Bayless is the real hater but he's a total moron anyway.  I have never been able to stand him let alone give a rats you-know-what what he thinks about anything.   He loves Dallas what else is there you need to know about him?

If you've ever seen his brother's cooking show which is pretty good IMO, you'd be dumbfounded that they're even related.  His brother has class.  Bayless has none.

Edited by Apocalypse Nuts

5 hours ago, NickelCity said:

For the love of God why do you care what these fellas think??

Insecurity maybe? 😁

Go Bills!!!

52 minutes ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

Bayless is the real hater but he's a total moron anyway.  I have never been able to stand him let alone give a rats you-know-what what he thinks about anything.   He loves Dallas what else is there you need to know about him?

If you've ever seen his brother's cooking show which is pretty good IMO, you'd be dumbfounded that they're even related.  His brother has class.  Bayless has none.

You don't know them personally. You only know their TV personalities. Years ago, talk shows adopted a character-driven format. It's not real life. It's entertainment.

Skip Bayless may very well be a real-life #######, but no one should come to that conclusion based solely on his talk show persona.

• Like (+1) 1

Ok ok so procured the pipe for him?

Cause for him to say that, he must gotten strung out lol

Or did someone body swap the real rodney

But darn time! 

And the nepotism of collinsworths son is super. It annoys me that he's on the broadcasts 

But bruschi was still giving the wide eye surprise when they talked up the bills and Allen on Sunday morning countdown.

Theyre almost as bad as the 70s dolphins cracking champagne as if no one is as good as them 

Edited by Sharky7337

1 hour ago, Sharky7337 said:

Ok ok so procured the pipe for him?

Cause for him to say that, he must gotten strung out lol

Or did someone body swap the real rodney

But darn time! 

And the nepotism of collinsworths son is super. It annoys me that he's on the broadcasts 

But bruschi was still giving the wide eye surprise when they talked up the bills and Allen on Sunday morning countdown.

Theyre almost as bad as the 70s dolphins cracking champagne as if no one is as good as them 

Collinsworths son showing up is just like CBS with the Simms father and son act.  Actually, I don't mind at all.  My biggest fanbud is my son, so father and son combos are part of the chemistry of Pro football for me.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

You don't know them personally. You only know their TV personalities. Years ago, talk shows adopted a character-driven format. It's not real life. It's entertainment.

Skip Bayless may very well be a real-life #######, but no one should come to that conclusion based solely on his talk show persona.

Whatever dude.  I don't have to know them personally to have my own opinion about them.  Do you know him personally? 

9 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

One down about 4 to go, those 4 being Nick Wright, Keyshawn Johnson, Stephen A Smith and that oklahomer Skip Bayless

Stephen has been complimentary to him, just isn’t going to anoint him over part of a regular season the way people did Wentz.  He just wants to see him have success in playoffs and sustained success before he officially gives him that elite status.  But he does admit he’s playing at elite levels now.  

I don’t see anything wrong with that take at all.  Nick, Keyshawn and Skip are all still stupidly doubters and haters.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

I know I’m not helping the situation by mentioning him, but I’d really like for all of Bills Mafia to completely ignore Nick Wright.  It’s obvious that he doesn’t believe a word that he’s saying.  100% trolling us for clicks and mentions. It’s one of the most obvious and embarrassing troll jobs I’ve ever seen from a media member.  It’s to the point where he doesn’t even talk bad about JA, he just talks trash directly to our entire fan base about our fan base.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

One down about 4 to go, those 4 being Nick Wright, Keyshawn Johnson, Stephen A Smith and that oklahomer Skip Bayless

Keep in mind many of these guys talk about Lebron James or Brady or Rodgers like they are not great players. It's actually a great thing to have people constantly taking their bad takes to their grave that Allen isn't a great QB or good QB. They don't waste comments and air time talking about ones that are not great. 

As for Harrison, to be fair, all former Patriot players had every right to be the very last ones to come around on Allen and the Bills. So I have no problem there. 

The so called haters are getting exactly what they want - thousands of Bills fans tuning in every week to see if this is the week they change their minds. I can't believe people fall for it and give them the extra clicks/ratings they crave.

I've said before on here, the only talk show I watch regularly on youtube is Chris Simms. He's detailed, goes through all the games without any of the BS or click bait titles and actually makes sense when he speaks. Maybe I'm getting old but I have no interest in listening to a bunch of grown men shouting at each other for 10 minutes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Keep in mind many of these guys talk about Lebron James or Brady or Rodgers like they are not great players. It's actually a great thing to have people constantly taking their bad takes to their grave that Allen isn't a great QB or good QB. They don't waste comments and air time talking about ones that are not great. 

As for Harrison, to be fair, all former Patriot players had every right to be the very last ones to come around on Allen and the Bills. So I have no problem there. 

I have to agree with this, but as another poster pointed out, what they say and what they think are 2 different things. Harrison may be just saving face. But then again, I've read a lot of posts from Pat fans that are actually wanting the Bills to win it all. They apparently can't stand who they call Kermit Mahomes

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Bayless used to be a pretty good analyst before everyone had to be an edgelord about everything.  It is somewhat disconcerting how well he plays that part.

Collinsworth, on the other hand, has maintained his dbag level throughout his career, the same today as he was playing WR a million years ago

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

But then again, I've read a lot of posts from Pat fans that are actually wanting the Bills to win it all. They apparently can't stand who they call Kermit Mahomes

Yep. They are insecure about what is probably inevitable. Mahomes taking the GOAT title from Brady. They also despise the Steelers because they want to remain tied with them for most super bowl titles. But make no mistake, their tune will quickly change heading into next season if Allen and the Bills win the Super Bowl. It will be a very short lived admiration of the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m optimistic... but we better win on wild card weekend..... not gonna be a fun offseason if we fall flat.  Will be same old narrative and monkey remains on our back. 

I honestly think I liked things better before the hype, when everyone expected us to lose. 

20 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

The so called haters are getting exactly what they want - thousands of Bills fans tuning in every week to see if this is the week they change their minds. I can't believe people fall for it and give them the extra clicks/ratings they crave.

I've said before on here, the only talk show I watch regularly on youtube is Chris Simms. He's detailed, goes through all the games without any of the BS or click bait titles and actually makes sense when he speaks. Maybe I'm getting old but I have no interest in listening to a bunch of grown men shouting at each other for 10 minutes.

I’ll watch anything with Simms, Mike Rob and Dan Orlovski.  Lots of love from all 3.  Mike Rob is a bills mafia member 💯 

9 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Yep. They are insecure about what is probably inevitable. Mahomes taking the GOAT title from Brady. They also despise the Steelers because they want to remain tied with them for most super bowl titles. But make no mistake, their tune will quickly change heading into next season if Allen and the Bills win the Super Bowl. It will be a very short lived admiration of the Bills.

Yeah, I imagine their fanbase has already dwindled to almost nothing. Short lived indeed if Allen wins multiple SB titles

Edited by buffalo2218

6 hours ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

I saw Skip Bayless recently say that Baker and Murray have certain intangibles that Josh lacks, a killer instinct and the ability to lead the team. I've never heard a more wrong take in my life. 

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I saw Skip Bayless recently say that Baker and Murray have certain intangibles that Josh lacks, a killer instinct and the ability to lead the team. I've never heard a more wrong take in my life. 

Yeah how could Bayless make it more clear to everyone that he has no idea what he's talking about?  Baker Mayfield a better team leader than Josh Allen?  In what universe is that reality?  He's just making stuff up as he goes.

Edited by Apocalypse Nuts
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, dorquemada said:

Bayless used to be a pretty good analyst before everyone had to be an edgelord about everything.  It is somewhat disconcerting how well he plays that part.

Collinsworth, on the other hand, has maintained his dbag level throughout his career, the same today as he was playing WR a million years ago

Yeah, that's different. Collinsworth isn't role-playing and he just comes off that way naturally 😄

13 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

You're going to see a lot of national commentators hop on so they can say they saw this coming

Yes. Plus as soon as we falter (if we do) they can blast the Bills  for making them look bad and say what a disappointment the Bills and Josh Allen are and we can never succeed with him as a quarterback. It's all about clicks and hot takes and lord help those that don't fit their narratives

Edited by BubbaT

4 hours ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

Whatever dude.  I don't have to know them personally to have my own opinion about them.  Do you know him personally? 

The point is that you're basing your opinion on a facade designed to instigate and entertain...

It's sorta like claiming Jack Nicholson is clinically insane because he played Joker.

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

The point is that you're basing your opinion on a facade designed to instigate and entertain...

It's sorta like claiming Jack Nicholson is clinically insane because he played Joker.

I don't need to know Bayless personally to know that he is an a-hole.  That's my point. 

10 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Fine, his "character" Skimp Wayless is a total tool.