Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins 1PM GAME THREAD

HOUSE

Just now, TBBills said:

It makes logical sense to want the #1 seed so you get a first round bye in the playoffs.  

Well of course but you also got to be realistic.

Realistically the bills aren’t going to get the number 1 seed. There would have to be a lot of scenarios for that to happen which would have to include a 3 way tie.

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

Realistically the bills aren’t going to get the number 1 seed. There would have to be a lot of scenarios for that to happen which would have to include a 3 way tie.

That can easily play out. Anyway you are not confident enough in the Bills and I understand that. 

On with the game.

Edited by TBBills

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

So if the Chiefs lose this and the Bills win tonight it changes everything. Why settle for less?

A loss to either team today is a win/win in my book.

Edited by Real McNasty

Just now, TBBills said:

That can easily play out. Anyway you are not confident enough in the Bills and I understand that. 

On with the game.

Winning 4 in a row (with two teams being very tough in the schedule) and hoping for a lot of help, is definitely not very realistic in my opinion.

I guess we will find out.

• Like (+1) 1