Week 14 Thursday Night Football: Rams vs. Patriots 8:20 pm on Fox

RaoulDuke79

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Why? He’s an arrogant, self centred jerk

As much as people may hate the Pats and Belichick, it was hard not to respect Brady for what he did over all those years. 

But now you have two people together, BB and Cam that makes it much easier to completely root against them.

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Cam Newton has been done for at least 3 years. I can’t believe how many people were on this guy after week 2. The guy makes easy throws look difficult. I’m surprised they stuck with him all year honestly.

The other qbs are worse than Cam.  

Cam Newton has been done for at least 3 years. I can’t believe how many people were on this guy after week 2. The guy makes easy throws look difficult. I’m surprised they stuck with him all year honestly.

Don't forget he was a desperation move by the Pats. Only QB who'd play for a mil.

Tells you about the backups. They'll probably draft someone. I also wouldn't be surprised if they took a shot on Wentz or try and trade for Garropollo. The QB spot will be their focus over the offseason

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

As much as people may hate the Pats and Belichick, it was hard not to respect Brady for what he did over all those years. 

But now you have two people together, BB and Cam that makes it much easier to completely root against them.

Ya. I agree that BB and Tom were amazing.

But I have a hard time respecting Tom just cause all the cheating scandles.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Cam Newton is Trent dilfer bad, I mean holy hell 2/5 5 yards total passing and 1 INT?? How’s this guy still a starting QB in the NFL?

He's bad this year but to be fair he also has the worst receiving weapons of any starting QB.  I'm not sure any of their WR would even be on our roster.