Week 14 Thursday Night Football: Rams vs. Patriots 8:20 pm on Fox

RaoulDuke79

4 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Better if the fish win, better chance for us to get the #1 seed

Bills aren’t getting the 1 seed.

Remember that the chiefs have the tie break on the bills. 

Bills would have to run the table and go 13-3, and chiefs would have to go 1-3 their last 4 games. Extremely unlikely IMO

Edited by BillsFan130

1 minute ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

If we win out

The Chiefs lose to the Fish and NO

The Steelers lose to Us and IND

We take the #1 seed because we would win the three way tie. Head to heads don't count in 3 way ties

Like he said, virtually no chance.

Who cares about #1 seed.  Get the division by winning out and whatever happens with other teams is their problem.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Cam might not even be a back up anywhere in the NFL next year.

If I was him I would just retire, he can’t throw anymore and it’s painfully obvious. The cheats got they’re own version of Culpepper 🤣🤣😂😂. Now cheats fans are gonna know what it feels like not having a franchise QB for quite sometime.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

If we win out

We take the #1 seed because we would win the three way tie. Head to heads don't count in 3 way ties

That’s not going to happen. Just root for the Chiefs this weekend so we can win the division. It would be a ***** situation to have the Dolphins win and we lose this week. Much rather go into the Sunday night game with the Dolphins losing earlier in the day. 

3 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

If we win out

The Chiefs aren't losing to Miami. Fins will be lucky to keep it within 17.

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

Bills aren’t getting the 1 seed.

Remember that the chiefs have the tie break on the bills. 

Bills would have to run the table and go 13-3, and chiefs would have to go 1-3 their last 4 games. Extremely unlikely IMO

If the Bills run the table and the Chiefs and Steelers go 2-2 the Bills most likely win the 3 way tiebreaker based on strength is schedule. It's really unlikely, unless the Bills beat the Steelers and the Fish beat the Chiefs. Then it is possible since the Chiefs have the Saints and Pitt has Indy and Cleveland. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

If the Bills run the table and the Chiefs and Steelers go 2-2 the Bills most likely win the 3 way tiebreaker based on strength is schedule. It's really unlikely, unless the Bills beat the Steelers and the Fish beat the Chiefs. Then it is possible since the Chiefs have the Saints and Pitt has Indy and Cleveland. 

Ohh ok thanks for the clearance. I didn’t know that about the 3 way tie break.

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Cam can really gun the ball on a dime with a beautiful spiral. 

Every 18 passes. 

And yet they announcers keep talking him up for some reason. He is not a good QB anymore. He's pretty terrible.

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

Probably not, but the outcome of that game isn't going to be effected by who we root for. 

I am not rooting for Miami to potentially pull into a division tie. First we need to win the division, 1st seed is nice but not necessary, especially considering Allen's numbers on the road are actually quite a bit better than at home

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

And what if the Steelers go worse than 2-2? Then we’re tied with the Chiefs and lose the breaker. 

So many hypotheticals. Just root for the closest sure thing 

4 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

At what point does Billy-Boy have to bench Cam and find out exactly what he has in Stidham?

He may be terrible, but Cam is costing them games.

Of Course - I am enjoying that - so Viva Los Cam in NE.

I suspect Bellyache already knows exactly what the has in Stidham. 

Just now, matter2003 said:

I am not rooting for Miami to potentially pull into a division tie. First we need to win the division, 1st seed is nice but not necessary, especially considering Allen's numbers on the road are actually quite a bit better than at home

I think the no crowd situation is really great for Allen this year. So it's less about home files advantage as it is about getting a week off and having to onky win 2 games to get to the Super Bowl.

If they play Fitz I'm rooting for him to have a magic game against Mahomes. I just don't think the Fins are going to win two more games than us over the last 4.

1 minute ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

And what if the Steelers go worse than 2-2? Then we’re tied with the Chiefs and lose the breaker. 

So many hypotheticals. Just root for the closest sure thing 

Think the Bills still win the tie breaker because of the 3 way tie between Bills, Chiefs and Browns lol (don't mind me I'm just being a smart***). You right though

• Haha (+1) 1