Post Game thread Bills @ 49ers

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

A nice, solid win. Defense was actually pretty good despite what it looked like at times. That PI on the 1st drive was BS, but that is what the league is today

There was zero pass rush.  We were afraid of their RBs and hence played contain allowing Mullens to throw the ball with a lot of time.   This same thing did not work with the Titans where they had a better QB who dissected this defense.    Defense needs to play better at the line of scrimmage.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ganesh said:

There was zero pass rush.  We were afraid of their RBs and hence played contain allowing Mullens to throw the ball with a lot of time.   This same thing did not work with the Titans where they had a better QB who dissected this defense.    Defense needs to play better at the line of scrimmage.

We also had our two best defenders out, AND Levi Wallace out, so yeah, the defense was pretty different in that game.

Allen is still in the conversation for MVP.  Long shot, but it's not outrageous.

Good things come to those who wait.  Or something like that.  2+ friggin' decades - I'd call that a wait. But there really isn't another QB in the league I'd rather have than Allen.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

kudos to the refs.. outside the first call and everyone going ballistic..i thought they called a good game.   amazingly

But do they not call holding on a team down 2 TDs operating from no-huddle? Good Lord! Bills couldn’t get a sniff at Mullens with all the holding going on during those last 2 drives.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2