Week 11 MNF: LA Rams at TB Bucs, 8:15 ET

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Before the season everyone asked if Brady made Belichick or vice versa. I think we're finding out they both needed each other.

I mean despite having a very depleted and even further having a bunch of opts out Belichick has managed to keep his team vaguely competitive. Brady seems like the anchor on a SB team.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

He had a long way to go. He was best in the game for two years but he doesn't have anywhere close to enough yards or catches. 

He's about 1800 yards and 12 TD's behind Reed in about half the number of starts.  If he plays two more seasons he'll pass him.

4 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Yep. Whenever Tom loses he likes to walk off. He’s a bad loser just like Belichick. 

And some kids in my neighborhood when they were 4 yrs old

1 hour ago, JGMcD2 said:

Can’t wait to watch Mahomes and the Chiefs run over Brady next week. 
What will be even better is when the Bucs lose 1st round to the winner of the NFC East. 

That will be pleasant.

I can't believe that the Rams played that sloppily and still won - Goff 2 INT and a fumble

HAHA well it helped that Brady threw 2 picks himself.  And the Bucs were that ineffective.  251 yds offense 42 rushing yards.  Heh.

But I did not get to see Donald sack Brady 😢 which makes me sad

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

He's about 1800 yards and 12 TD's behind Reed in about half the number of starts.  If he plays two more seasons he'll pass him.

Wow you are correct. I didn't realize he had climbed that far so fast. You are correct he was a HOF talent before everything went sideways. He would need at least 2 pro bowl type years to move into top 10 category.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That will be pleasant.

I can't believe that the Rams played that sloppily and still won - Goff 2 INT and a fumble

HAHA well it helped that Brady threw 2 picks himself.  And the Bucs were that ineffective.  251 yds offense 42 rushing yards.  Heh.

But I did not get to see Donald sack Brady 😢 which makes me sad

But he got knocked down lots and Brockers rolled over him a few times :)

5 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I am so glad Brady decided not to go out on top.

It's really made for a lot of enjoyable prime time NFL games this season.

I guess he wanted to prove he could actually play QB without the illegal communication in his helmet ;) 

7 hours ago, Billznut said:

Yep. Whenever Tom loses he likes to walk off. He’s a bad loser just like Belichick. 

7 hours ago, balln said:

not supposed to meet up w players per new nfl protocol 

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sure Giselle, sure

Brady greets who he chooses.  Usually the ones he's the Victor.  When he loses he pouts and "Follows Covid Protocol" 

7 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I mean despite having a very depleted and even further having a bunch of opts out Belichick has managed to keep his team vaguely competitive. Brady seems like the anchor on a SB team.

Yep. Brady is not playing well on a loaded team. Belichick looks on course to coach a 6 win roster to 6 or 7 wins.

39 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yep. Brady is not playing well on a loaded team. Belichick looks on course to coach a 6 win roster to 6 or 7 wins.

So it wasn't Brady and it wasn't Belichick

It must have been the REFS!!!  

and boy, did they try to help Tom out last night.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

So it wasn't Brady and it wasn't Belichick

It must have been the REFS!!!  

and boy, did they try to help Tom out last night.  

Yea that looked like a clear safety to me in the 2nd half..... hand looked empty when it started coming forward. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yup both are looking more and more like failures, it is awesome to see them be nobody’s especially Tawmys awesome poor sportsmanship, he is an example to us all, of how not to conduct yourself. Belly will be what his record says he is, a loser, it’s just so nice to see. And deservedly so. 

Go Bills!!!

11 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Yup both are looking more and more like failures, it is awesome to see them be nobody’s especially Tawmys awesome poor sportsmanship, he is an example to us all, of how not to conduct yourself. Belly will be what his record says he is, a loser, it’s just so nice to see. And deservedly so. 

Go Bills!!!

Belichick lacks roster talent and that's his fault. Brady is old. Pressure him and he's bad. He looked bothered all game. 

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

Oh you pats fans, you make endless excuses for your favs, it’s so cute, 😁👍 you guys do you guys so well. 

you might take your gang to your own board to cheer them up some..,

Go Bills!!!

He is right though. Belichick is getting exactly what he should out of that roster. He is doing fine with an undertalented group. The problem for them is the offense in particular is not a quick fix. Beyond their offensive line and their running backs the rest of the offense needs an overhaul. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

He is right though. Belichick is getting exactly what he should out of that roster. He is doing fine with an undertalented group. The problem for them is the offense in particular is not a quick fix. Beyond their offensive line and their running backs the rest of the offense needs an overhaul. 

Yes, a losing effort from a losing organization you pats fans can spin it any way that makes ya feel better, you guys really need to take your idol worship to the pats board, it’s run it’s course here,  see ya 👋 

Go Bills!!!

41 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea that looked like a clear safety to me in the 2nd half..... hand looked empty when it started coming forward. 

Have you ever seen a Ref blow a delay of game THE instant the clock hit 0?  They did so against the Rams

99.999% of the time they usually wait a beat.  

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Belichick lacks roster talent and that's his fault. Brady is old. Pressure him and he's bad. He looked bothered all game. 

LOL

When has the EVER been an issue for Belicheat???? 

He's a plug an play guy and doesn't skip a beat. 

14 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Yes, a losing effort from a losing organization you pats fans can spin it any way that makes ya feel better, you guys really need to take your idol worship to the pats board, it’s run it’s course here,  see ya 👋 

Go Bills!!!

I am sorry to disappoint you but I am not a Patriots fan.

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Go Bills!!!

I'm personally not having the "L" engraved on the headstone just yet.  Never count a Belicheck coached team out.

16 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

as I just said .....

Brady greets who he chooses.  Usually the ones he's the Victor.  When he loses he pouts and "Follows Covid Protocol" 

I thought Kyle Brandt had a really valid point that if Cam Newton or Baker Mayfield did that, they would be shredded on every media outlet the following morning.

He also pointed out that Brady said he shakes hands with players he knows, but he draped himself all over Herbert after he beat him.

• Like (+1) 1