Week 11 MNF: LA Rams at TB Bucs, 8:15 ET

Just now, SCBills said:

I don’t believe you can recall 7 deep shots that Allen badly overthrew off the top of your head.  

Definitely not in the last 3 weeks, one of which being NE where we ran all game. 

Last egregious one I can remember is John Brown against KC.  Since then we’re dealing with nonstop zone coverage and safeties over the top.  

3 in the AZ game alone. Seriously.

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Yes a few.... he missed on all of them reverting back to the overthrow with no touch like all of last year.

yea that normally game winning throw / absolute dime to diggs 30 yard deep out for TD. no touch. no accuracy. move along

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, balln said:

yea that normally game winning throw / absolute dime to diggs 30 yard deep out for TD. no touch. no accuracy. move along

That wasn’t a deep throw and not what Scottlaw and I are talking about. The throws on a rope have been great.  But the deep loft throws have really gotten worse.

Edited by dave mcbride

2 minutes ago, balln said:

The McKenzie TD as well, but I don’t necessarily consider those “deep shots”... we just haven’t had many opportunities to even attempt those lately with Brown banged up and no running game to pull in safeties.   

Edited by SCBills

Just now, whatdrought said:

NFL taking a big step forward in equality tonight: "We don't care what color you are, if you wear the pinstripes, you suck." 

Didn't they say at one point point one them said "I saw them on TV and thought I can do that!"  - thought they were going to say he was vision impaired

Just now, dave mcbride said:

It was a throw on a rope. It’s why he’s great. But he has to fix his deep game (again).

nah a throw on a rope is a straight pass to a stationary target or a seam route. that is a strong throw. anticipating diggs. on an out route. sure they are not hitting 50 air yard bombs.