Week 10: Bills at Cardinals

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

The annoying thing here is this whole cast has been slobbing all over a 5-3 fins team for 2 weeks now. We're 7-2 with wins over 4 teams with winning records(most in the league)and we have to win another one against a good team to not be doubted. Thats silly talk.

That’s all I heard too. I don’t care if that goofball thinks we’re for real or not. They just lost to Miami but when we just pull out wins we suck well that’s what good teams do find away. I hope we blow them out now. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I hope Josh is allowed to decline or avoid further interviews this week and just focus

I think his only interview left would be the postgame interview next Sunday hopefully they focus on the game, after that with the bye it should hopefully be out of the news cycle.

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I hope Josh is allowed to decline or avoid further interviews this week and just focus

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I think his only interview left would be the postgame interview next Sunday hopefully they focus on the game, after that with the bye it should hopefully be out of the news cycle.

Big interview with Kim Jones is scheduled to air on nfl networks pregame show. I’d place a large wager on that being a topic. No clue at what point this week that interview is actually being recorded though. 

22 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Not a golf fan, but this scares me... Do out of Buffalo markets have to worry about the Masters running long and missing part of the game?

SUpposedly they said on Howard and Jeremy that they(CBS) have time built in for playoffs(Just incase) and it should still end early enough for game time. 

They don't want to lose any game time either I guess.

Edited by TBBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

I hope our Joshy doesn't become another Trent Edwards when he plays the Cardinals. Trent became Captain Checkdown when he was hit hard by a Cardinal defender. 

Not a chance in hell... he often refuses to check down. I anticipate the is a frequent conversation between him a daboll 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ugh no more red and blue maps! 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

And Josh is still proving himself. 🙄

And how about Allen cut from the same cloth as Murray and Wilson that’s what they said on GMF lol for one Allen is better then Murray for 2 his been in the league longer. If you wanted to say something It should go like Murray can be as good as Allen next year. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Cruiserplayer said:

This is getting ridiculous. Wyoming must be up in arms. They have been red as long as I can remember and this week is the most important week to be red.

I must suppose the network execs work off some sort of demographic survey, but it seems pretty strange.

1 hour ago, 97bills said:

And how about Allen cut from the same cloth as Murray and Wilson that’s what they said on GMF lol for one Allen is better then Murray for 2 his been in the league longer. If you wanted to say something It should go like Murray can be as good as Allen next year. 

Narrative.

13 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So that seems to be total yards from scrimmage and total TDs, correct?

I think that's after 9 games, not after 8.

That is total yards and total TDs after 8 games.

Passing yards is 2130.  Rushing yards is 543 which is 1 yard short of his 16 game total from last year.

Edited by The Wiz

3 hours ago, 97bills said:

Yup! I get that first impressions die hard, but as sports analysts, it’s their job to go beyond first impressions and original narratives.

Like many, I didn’t like the Josh Allen pick. That said, it was apparent even in his first year that he could be special.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

That is total yards and total TDs after 8 games.

Passing yards is 2130.  Rushing yards is 543 which is 1 yard short of his 16 game total from last year.

I have Allen through 8 games as:

PAssing: 2,172 Pass TDs: 16  INT: 5  Rush: 227 Rush TDs: 4 Fumbles Lost: 2

Total Yards: 2,399 TDs: 20 Turnovers: 7  Rating: ~77 or 78ish*

*No clue how ESPN calculates QBR for the season.  Its not the average of individual games.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I have Allen through 8 games as:

PAssing: 2,172 Pass TDs: 16  INT: 5  Rush: 227 Rush TDs: 4 Fumbles Lost: 2

Total Yards: 2,399 TDs: 20 Turnovers: 7  Rating: ~77 or 78ish*

*No clue how ESPN calculates QBR for the season.  Its not the average of individual games.

Just to clarify the numbers I posted were Murray's numbers. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I don't like penciling in wins in advance, but there's no way in hell we lose to Denver. 

Denver and Chargers have terrible records but they they are in most games.  Particularly, LAC who has made a habit of losing one score games in new and exciting ways.  If the Bills are for real they need to win both of those games.

• Like (+1) 1