Week 10: Bills at Cardinals

YoloinOhio

It would be huge for the Bills if Budda Baker can’t go on Sunday. I’ve watched quite a few Arizona games this year and he is easily their best play maker on the defensive side of the ball. He is all over the field and is in on almost every tackle. He is a great blitzer, can cover, and has a few really nice interceptions this year. He has been one of my  favorite players to watch. I don’t wish injury on anyone but I really hope he is out this weekend.

Edited by Bufflow4
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Kudos to Mark Vaughn of TBN for asking some good questions about Arizona's offense and differences between it and Seattle/Baltimore at the start of this interview:

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/jordan-poyer-find-a-way

Since I whinged about the fluffy press coverage I'd best give props to the solid stuff.

Stop Your Whinging | Thrones Amino

12 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

that’s a good question... I think there were 5,000 at the SNF game a few weeks ago where they beat the Seahawks?

It would be awesome if they could play in front of some fans. It’s been a month since the Bills were in front of any fans at all. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

I live in NJ so I wouldn't know firsthand but are numbers really that bad in WNY that Cuomo wont allow any fans at Bills Stadium? I get safety and health take priority but couldn't they allow say 10,000 inside 72,000 seating Bills Stadium without any problems. Some of these college games I see on TV have 15,000 to 25,000 inside their stadiums. Here in NJ its the same thing with Murphy as their are no fans allowed at MetLife. Yet bars in NJ allow people inside (about 50% capacity) with nobody wearing a mask. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I live in NJ so I wouldn't know firsthand but are numbers really that bad in WNY that Cuomo wont allow any fans at Bills Stadium? I get safety and health take priority but couldn't they allow say 10,000 inside 72,000 seating Bills Stadium without any problems. Some of these college games I see on TV have 15,000 to 25,000 inside their stadiums. Here in NJ its the same thing with Murphy as their are no fans allowed at MetLife. Yet bars in NJ allow people inside (about 50% capacity) with nobody wearing a mask. 

Cases are rising in WNY. 

Rumors are that schools are going to get shut down soon. If that’s the case, everything is going to start to shut down. 

Cuomo isn’t going to allow fans at games this entire year. Specific counties are in his yellow tier... it’s just not going to happen. 

5 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Cases are rising in WNY. 

Rumors are that schools are going to get shut down soon. If that’s the case, everything is going to start to shut down. 

Cuomo isn’t going to allow fans at games this entire year. Specific counties are in his yellow tier... it’s just not going to happen. 

The only gripe you might have is that he could have allowed them during the Patriots game,  but after that cases in the entire area started to rise dramatically. Now they are even higher. It's not gonna happen at this point. At least the games are being played.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

The cereal HOF:

Apple Jacks

Cookie Crisp

Waffle Crisp

Frosted Mini Wheats

Peanut Butter Cap’n Crunch

image.jpeg.ad219fd45745d810b814b00f28d7d596.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bufflow4 said:

It would be huge for the Bills if Budda Baker can’t go on Sunday. I’ve watched quite a few Arizona games this year and he is easily their best play maker on the defensive side of the ball. He is all over the field and is in on almost every tackle. He is a great blitzer, can cover, and has a few really nice interceptions this year. He has been one of my  favorite players to watch. I don’t wish injury on anyone but I really hope he is out this weekend.

100%. He's their best player by far and one of the best defensive players in the league who doesn't get the plaudits he deserves. In the next tier, Haasan Reddick and Patrick Peterson (who has definitely lost a step but is still an above average CB) stand out. The rest of the Cardinals defense looks pretty average to me. Their D-line and other CBs are something we need to take advantage of on Sunday. 

• Like (+1) 1