Week 10: Bills at Cardinals

YoloinOhio

Just now, DollaBills said:

Not going to lie, even a loss here and going into the BYE 7-3 is *max* comfy 

Need to stack those wins up because Miami is coming. Now that we got this one today, I’m going to get greedy. Get this one. Get to 8-2 get healthy and hope a break or 2 go our way. #1 seed isn’t out the door yet. Don’t give Miami and reason to feel optimistic. Arizona looks like they have a suspect defense. Spread them out and throw all over them. Find a way to get the second 4 game win streak of the season...pre bye

• Like (+1) 11

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Need to stack those wins up because Miami is coming. Now that we got this one today, I’m going to get greedy. Get this one. Get to 8-2 get healthy and hope a break or 2 go our way. #1 seed isn’t out the door yet. Don’t give Miami and reason to feel optimistic. Arizona looks like they have a suspect defense. Spread them out and throw all over them. Find a way to get the second 4 game win streak of the season...pre bye

Just now, CLTbills said:

Agreed. A win, though, makes 12-4 very attainable.

Well sure, im just saying going into the BYE in the driver's seat feels good

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Yup.  Arizona's defense is almost as bad as Seattle's .   

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Tell me about. I'm done with wind/rain/snow games. Start that new stadium and dome me. You saw what JA did today with perfect weather. 

maybe someday.  Near to medium term, a new stadium is waaaaayyy down there on the list of priorities (unless it’s almost exclusively funded with private money).

2 minutes ago, ogham26 said:

id argue beating the 49ers week 1 was a solid win..  49ers fully healthy at that point

No they weren't. They were missing their top two WRs (Samuel and Aiyuk). They don't have much else at the position so that's a pretty big deal. 

23 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Yup.  Arizona's defense is almost as bad as Seattle's .   

Not even close. Seattle is on track to be one of the worst defenses in NFL history. 

7 minutes ago, Process said:

No they weren't. They were missing their top two WRs (Samuel and Aiyuk). They don't have much else at the position so that's a pretty big deal. 

Not even close. Seattle is on track to be one of the worst defenses in NFL history. 

cardinals won that game as +245 underdogs. 49ers  had the entire defense healthy and playing that was absolutely a good win from arizona.