Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

7 hours ago, billsherd said:

Which game will you be watching? I'm thinking Raiders vs Chiefs or Bengals vs Ravens. 

Raiders vs Chiefs Raiders are impressing me.  Either we caught them off guard or they’re a better team than they looked against us, which could mean our D is a bit better than we may have thought.  Same with Rams.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Raiders vs Chiefs Raiders are impressing me.  Either we caught them off guard or they’re a better team than they looked against us, which could mean our D is a bit better than we may have thought.  Same with Rams.

I’ll add that maybe the Chief’s defense is just that weak, which also makes me smile.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

D Watson has really taken a step back this yr. bad throw to Fuller

Having an all-world WR who can catch just about anything thrown within his zip code does tend to improve how a QB looks

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I’ll add that maybe the Chief’s defense is just that weak, which also makes me smile.  

They have actually looked much improved to me in previous games

I got to wonder if having that scrawny runt from Firebaugh whup his team lit a fire under Carr’s ass

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Having an all-world WR who can catch just about anything thrown within his zip code does tend to improve how a QB looks

They have actually looked much improved to me in previous games

I get that for sure; however, on that play he led fuller the wrong way for the INT. Good throw there and thats a big gain. 

19 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Mahomes just doesn’t look like the same guy this year. 

I've been thinking that as well. I don't have an enormous sample size-- just the Pats* game and about a quarter of this one-- but he has errant throws, and occasional bad decisions. He should have had two additional pics vs. the Pats* where he his two defenders right in the hands. Had the Pats* made those two plays, and had the refs not called that egregious non-fumble on Mahomes, the Pats* very well could have won that game.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Their offense is totally different when they have Ruggs on the field for them. We lucked out 

5 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

And the 49 yarder that he missed didn’t even make it to the goal post. 

I saw that he missed a 49 yard and figured I can see that, but that it didn’t even reach the crossbar…

5 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

It's crazy what a #1 receiver can do for a QB. Allen looks like a new man with Diggs and Watson does as well without Hopkins. 

Yup.