Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

18 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Steelers defense wilting in the face of a limp eagles offense, unimpressed.

Hot take ahead, Steelers defense always get overrated because the jerseys they wear, and the mystique. I think they were ranked fifth last year, but they beat a bunch of terribly weak teams, and gave up lots of points to the few decent teams on their 2019 schedule. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Process said:

So the chiefs...

Went to overtime vs the chargers and rookie QB who found out he was starting 30 seconds before the game started

Struggled to beat a patriots team without cam newton and likely only won because of atrocious qb play by the pats 

Losing in the 4Q vs the raiders

People need to quit the MaHoMeS iS tHe BeSt Qb In HiStOrY talk lol. He's a top 3 qb for sure right now but I am not taking him over wilson or rodgers . 

Chiefs are beatable.

Mahomes is damn good, but I'm  glad I'm not bombarded by the "we should have drafted Mahomes" posts as much. Maybe being 4-0 and Allen playing great ball has something to do with it. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Not sure if I wanna see kc lose this game today. Would rather them come to Buffalo on a win

Uhh.... No

I want them to lose, it makes the Bills win look even better and they can beat KC for a huge lead in the AFC.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

Mahomes is damn good, but I'm  glad I'm not bombarded by the "we should have drafted Mahomes" posts as much. Maybe being 4-0 and Allen playing great ball has something to do with it. 

A lot of people in the media after last year were saying Mahomes is the best QB in nfl history, after 3 years in the league. Absolutely mind boggling.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Talley56 said:

A good Raiders/Chiefs game and CBS sticks with the Ravens blowing out the Bengals.  A good Eagles/Steelers game and fix stays with Rams blowing out Washington.

Yeah I'm in the Baltimore telecast area.  Thank god for Sunday Ticket.  I HATE the Ravens.  Can't stand their ILK.  So happy I don't have to watch Washington and Baltimore.

1 minute ago, Process said:

A lot of people in the media after last year were saying Mahomes is the best QB in nfl history, after 3 years in the league. Absolutely mind boggling.

You're right he isn't allowed to have a bad game lol

He still probably will go down as best ever.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

KC down 9 with a little over 6.5 minutes in the 4th..

Raiders deserve to win this game they have been the better team.

Mahomes is not looking like anything special this game, much like he didn't during most of the Patriot game.

• Like (+1) 1

One way or another 5-0 in two days.  If TN does have to forfeit with this staff positive case the morning (who knows at this point), I wonder if the Chiefs goes back to TR night was was speculated by the talking heads.

He is a very special athlete. If he continues do do what he is doing he may very well be. With that being said he has a lot of tools to work with. We'll see how things progress over the next decade.