Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

26 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I got to wonder if having that scrawny runt from Firebaugh whup his team lit a fire under Carr’s ass

He’s sounded rather exasperated in his interviews...and he should. In reality they should better than 2-2 but, as we know, “You are what your record says you are.”

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

Mahomes is 16/31 today so far :) He's still great but he doesn't seem that God-like he looked his first complete season.

I don't think he has played well. I wonder if yet again Bill Belichick has given the league a secret sauce to stopping a hitherto unstoppable force. The Raiders have played a lot of max cover.

21 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Watson has had a strange game. I have watched most of it. He has played well but he has thrown 2 bad picks. 

Think he is trying to do a bit too much at the moment. But he is by far the best player on that team. 

He’s my fantasy QB now that cam has Covid and has been so bad :(

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't think he has played well. I wonder if yet again Bill Belichick has given the league a secret sauce to stopping a hitherto unstoppable force. The Raiders have played a lot of max cover.

With the potential Thursday night game they might of been lookin past the Raiders a bit.

38 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I got to wonder if having that scrawny runt from Firebaugh whup his team lit a fire under Carr’s ass

Did Carr have that cheesy mustache before losing to Josh? Or did he try to steal his Secret Super Power? 

• Haha (+1) 1