MNF: Pats* at Chiefs 7:05 pm CBS

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Sports Bar here in Colorado Springs that has contest on who can eat 10 Ghost wings the fastest.

They're hilarious.  The thing is the Ghost Pepper wings are not even the hottest!

There is one more that is HOTTER but I can't remember the name.

Do they have you sign a waiver? I’m dying right now. This was so stupid. I can handle the hot at Duffs but this is just stupid hot

4 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Sports Bar here in Colorado Springs that has contest on who can eat 10 Ghost wings the fastest.

They're hilarious.  The thing is the Ghost Pepper wings are not even the hottest!

There is one more that is HOTTER but I can't remember the name.

They called SAMs because when you eat one, instead of ghosts, you start seeing Darnolds.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I'm beginning to feel a budding dislike of Mahomes. He thinks he's the greatest. He thinks he can skate by with these subpar performances and just turn it on.

He's going to get bitten one day.

Probably would have been today if Cam was playing. Belichick’s game plan was masterful. It just wasn’t executed at all by Hoyer and then Edelman had that uncharacteristic drop that just happened to go the other way for 6. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Butker missed a XP and then almost missed another.  After each he drilled the ensuing kickoff 75 yards through the middle of the uprights.

Are Chiefs fans calling for his head the way Bills fans are for Bass'?

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

Probably would have been today if Cam was playing. Belichick’s game plan was masterful. It just wasn’t executed at all by Hoyer and then Edelman had that uncharacteristic drop that just happened to go the other way for 6. 

I don't know with Cam he might of been more interested kind of felt like he was bored with this game. Doubt he'll be disinterested against Josh.

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

You can make a case that Mahomes has never been exactly the same since the knee injury.

• Like (+1) 2