Seriously, who owns this site? Whats up with the 2019 schedule?

I find it so strange that the only website I visit every day (this one) I have pretty much no idea about.

I always thought it was weird that the schedule is always a year behind (either delete it off the banner, or take 30 seconds once a YEAR and update it) and the game scores are only filled in halfway, like my little nephew started this site and gave it up when he discovered girls at age 12.

Clearly there are message board enthusiasts like me, a few moderators, and bots that pull/index content, but can someone explain what's up with this bizarre relic of a site that I love so much?

I feel like this very post isn't going to see the light of day because I'm asking too many questions haha

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Da webster guy said:

Oh NO 

Yolo is the man behind the curtain?

Well, for what's it worth, it really is my favorite site of all time.

sorry about that bug eyes thing.....

that dude is lazy too. Not as lazy as the owner. But pretty ***** lazy. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 16
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

I find it so strange that the only website I visit every day (this one) I have pretty much no idea about.

I always thought it was weird that the schedule is always a year behind (either delete it off the banner, or take 30 seconds once a YEAR and update it) and the game scores are only filled in halfway, like my little nephew started this site and gave it up when he discovered girls at age 12.

Clearly there are message board enthusiasts like me, a few moderators, and bots that pull/index content, but can someone explain what's up with this bizarre relic of a site that I love so much?

I feel like this very post isn't going to see the light of day because I'm asking too many questions haha

You know there's also this thing called the world wide web that you can search for just about anything (I mean ANYTHING)....including NFL schedules, scores, etc.

Also, this is a 100% free site for us long suffering Bills fans...beggars can't be choosers.  As soon as you set up your own message board please shoot me the link.  

Edited by Johnnycage46
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

You know there's also this thing called the world wide web that you can search for just about anything (I mean ANYTHING)....including NFL schedules, scores, etc.

Also, this is a 100% free site for us long suffering Bills fans...beggars can't be choosers.  As soon as you set up your own message board please shoot me the link.  

it’s a legitimate gripe.

• Like (+1) 3

This site is the best thing since Amish butter was invented, esp. for those of us like me not fortunate enough to live in native Bills country—where else can I commiserate in the lows and communally celebrate the highs of following this vexing but favorite franchise of ours?? Plus the constantly collated  information of all the Bills news that’s fit to print by @YoloinOhio? Why, I almost feel like I have some real friends thanks to my TBD internet friends with the fake names! :w00t:

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SDS said:

The dude is a lazy POS. 

Love this site Man keep up good work.  Love the people here.But please don't get let down by not the smartest people. But hey for e positive helping supporting out even  notasked not smartest thing he said. Honor is something key here. Hell world lack that stuff at this point.

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

the Creator

39C13DAA-BA86-4AF2-B00E-F6D99AC31AB2.jpeg

I know Star Trek, The Motion Picture gets a lot of grief as the first movie installment for the franchise, but I always felt like it was underrated—it ages well imho. It’s no II, IV or VI, but definitely better than V, and arguably still better than III. 

• Like (+1) 1

Mrs. Waite is the lady in charge of updating the NFL schedule, a nice matronly type who knits hats and mittens for the underprivileged.  'Auntie Helen' as we call her is probably caught up in that worthy task right now.  At any rate, if you really need an updated NFL schedule on TBD, you'll have to go to Helen Waite.

• Haha (+1) 1

This is funny ..... But, really, it is frustrating that the schedule is still not posted for the new season. Just a few days ago my wife asked me about some travel plans, I told here let me check the Bills schedule, and I had us booking a trip to Dallas for Thanksgiving. Fortunately she knows how to do this thing called Google ... UPDATE THE SCHEDULE!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Shaw66 said:

Well, yeah, it's legitimate, but you guys run this playground for all of us to play in, and whining with that tone is a little out of line.  

while I usually drag my feet doing this, I honestly didn’t think the season would happen so I avoided doing unnecessary work.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, SDS said:

while I usually drag my feet doing this, I honestly didn’t think the season would happen so I avoided doing unnecessary work.

Actually this guy sounds a bit like me.  I've been here for three years or whatever, and I just discovered the links to all the news. That's really useful. 

Anyway, as I've said before, a lot of fans, including me, are happy thos place is here. I practically live here.  

11 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

11 hours ago, SDS said:

The dude is a lazy POS. 

DrBirdhattan2.thumb.jpg.ac98657397e69b1718757fc83de11872.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Shaw66 said:

Actually this guy sounds a bit like me.  I've been here for three years or whatever, and I just discovered the links to all the news. That's really useful. 

Anyway, as I've said before, a lot of fans, including me, are happy thos place is here. I practically live here.  

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I would 100% contribute to @YoloinOhio and @SDS gofundme/gobeerme account

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

Does your login still work since the migration?

• Haha (+1) 3